View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 05:32 PM   #12
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc

Drives: camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sal11585 View Post
Carlos thanks for the input. The shop I am getting my detail done is the one that quoted me 800. And they are doing everything you said above, but I'm not sure if they will have a warranty. That also included ceramic coating the wheels with cquarts pro. But I may powder coat it and end up ordering wheels from you guys anyway lol. So I may just skip the powder coating and order some MRR wheels and be done with it. Do you guys install tires and tpms also? This way I can just bolt them on when they come. Anybody have a good place to get my calipers powder coated with removal and reinstall in new york? A place that charges a fair price cause 1600 is absolutely insane
Paul at PK auto is one of out authorized dealers and can get you a great quote on our product/ he can set it all up that way it arrives ready for you to just bolt on in your garage.

the good thing about this is you will be able to keep your stocks intact which is great for winter season and also for resell value if that where to come up in the future.
Carlos_MRRWheelsInc is offline   Reply With Quote