View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 08:09 PM   #400
Quinten_33

Drives: Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
It still was a front engine sport car that was no mistaking corvette with anyother car on the planet. This will blend in with the rest of them. Im not the only one that feels this way either. Sorry just my feelings. I keep seeing these renderings and if that is what its going to be, I will never supoort it. Call it something else maybe, but its no longer a Vette.

Oh, and I dont need a history lesson on where the different model of Corrvette stylings came from. I know all the Stories. Every single generation would have never needed to have an emblem on them to know they were Corvettes. They better offer this with a big white windshield sticker that says Corvette so people will know what it is. Im sure it will be great performance wise. Well, a lot of cars are these days. This car will also be unattainable for most people making it even less of a Corvette. Corvettes alway cost more, but were still with in reach for many people. This will be a one percenter car. I really cant understand people cheering on what it happening to them these days. I guess they dont even see it. Lol

Im thinking maybe I need to change directions here. Instead of looking for a ZL1. I better find a C7 Z06 ,so I can have the last real Vette.
These renderings are very accurate, but they will look plain in comparison to the press release photos of the real deal. And we all know that press releases never give the full effect of a car’s design, so you’ll be surprised. Tadge Juechter said at a Previous NCM Bash that the next generation of Corvettes will feature bold designs, and he chose his words carefully. You’ll see it soon enough, and you will like like the way it looks.
Quinten_33 is offline   Reply With Quote