View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 07:38 AM   #5183
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXSSCE
I can't count how many times over the years I've heard people refer to GMC models as the "General Motors version of the Chevy".
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
I've never heard anyone say that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXSSCE View Post
Yeah, I've heard it when referring to a Denali as an upscale version of its Chevy counterpart.
Not quite the same thing. I’m not surprised that most people see the GMC products as upscale versions of Chevy products because....well...that’s exactly what they are. But I have never heard the “General Motors version of the Chevy”. GMC version of the Chevy? All day everyday. General Motors version of the Chevy? I’m sure someone somewhere, but it has to be very rare. Like people going to Lincoln dealers asking if they can order it with a Northstar. It has happened and was hilarious when it did, but pretty rare.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote