View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 06:01 AM   #69
Corner carver

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2.0T RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1965 View Post
Those things are HOT right now. We can't keep one on the lot!!
Got any plans for it?
I'll probably do a few minor things to it right off the bat, but beyond that I'll enjoy it as is for a little while... I'd be lying if I said the Chevy performance parts out already didn't interest me. Also heard the diesel is unable to do a body lift, not sure why... I'd like to add a 1"-1.5" body lift to get clearance for 33" tires.

The dealership I deal with is a bit on the small side, so it's hard for them to get these in... They've had none on the lot and this is only the second one they've been able to order. They didn't think they'd be able to order one for me, but my salesman went to bat (same guy I used for the first Colorado and the Camaro) and he wasn't afraid to let the manager know that I patiently waited almost 9 months for my first Colorado (diesel gate).
Installed Mods: 25% Window tint | Headlight, side marker and third brake light Phastek tint kit | GM black taillights with Gen5diy LED harness and bulbs | LED license plate bulbs | Gorilla lug nuts, black | GM 'performance' center caps | RS and sheild badges removed
Corner carver is offline   Reply With Quote