View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 02:01 PM   #400
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodBoss View Post
I think the classes could use some tweaking or something could be added. This is my first year coming and I'll be stuck running 11s in the Unlimited class because I have a modest nitrous Shot and 305 rear tires, no cam, stock heads and stock bottom end. I know a bunch of people in the same situation that don't build a car around CamaroFest. Or at least run index classes so cars of comparable speed run together. I will probably just run TNT, brackets are not real exciting.
You obviously read the classes wrong. 305 tire and nitrous does not put you in the unlimited class. You will be running with stock ZL1's and lots of cars in the 11's to high 12's.

There's also no reason not to enter any class and just do TnT. You'll get a lot more runs in just running in the classes too. Although this is a big "Camaro" event it's not like LS Fest or others where the racing is big time serious with lots of different models running. This is really just for fun in a very laid back Camaro friendly atmosphere. You'll do just fine in Class #2