Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Dynosteve's DSP Performance Tune Rocks!!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=619373)

chrish70 09-04-2023 08:29 AM

Dynosteve's DSP Performance Tune Rocks!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Dynosteve from DSP Performance Motorsports has now Tuned both my car and my wifes car and all i can say is his tuned rock, he has done several changes over time on my car as i keep changing things and my wifes car just has all the normal bolt on's, if your looking for someone to tune your ride check him out and give him a call his site is www.dspperformancemotorsports.com and his number is 4402518571

1JEWLDSSRS 09-04-2023 09:46 AM

Nice looking Camaro!! :thumbup:

14Camaro2ssRS 09-05-2023 01:00 PM

LOL!!

1JEWLDSSRS 09-05-2023 02:58 PM

???? Did I miss something here?? lol

hesster 09-05-2023 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrish70 (Post 11355077)
Dynosteve from DSP Performance Motorsports has now Tuned both my car and my wifes car and all i can say is his tuned rock, he has done several changes over time on my car as i keep changing things and my wifes car just has all the normal bolt on's, if your looking for someone to tune your ride check him out and give him a call his site is www.dspperformancemotorsports.com and his number is 4402518571

Good that worked out for you. On the other hand, I had a much different experience, as he had no clue what to do to tune and fix my car, just took my $$ and ran. If you want a real seasoned Pro, the other tuner guy on the forum is in a totally different league of expertise. I wish I had done better research, but now know better.

chrish70 09-06-2023 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hesster (Post 11355557)
Good that worked out for you. On the other hand, I had a much different experience, as he had no clue what to do to tune and fix my car, just took my $$ and ran. If you want a real seasoned Pro, the other tuner guy on the forum is in a totally different league of expertise. I wish I had done better research, but now know better.

its funny you mention that, the other tuner guy had my car on his dyno in pa and car was never right i took it to thompson raceway and raced it and the car only improved 2 tenths on the quarter, i then had dynosteve tune mine and we started from scratch so he asked me to restore my stock tune and go the there and the car felt alot more crisp throttle i went to the track and gained 6 tenths in the quarter and since then i have updated other items on the car and he has continued to adjust my tune for no extra cost and we are currently running a 10.86 and i couldnt be happier and everyone i know thats running his tunes all feel the same, each to their own everyone one can have different experiences with different people it doesnt make anyone right or wrong just different experiences.:w00t:

SlowLS1 09-07-2023 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS (Post 11355490)
???? Did I miss something here?? lol

I know right, I was under the impression that Dynosteve was respected here.

1JEWLDSSRS 09-07-2023 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrish70 (Post 11356110)
its funny you mention that, the other tuner guy had my car on his dyno in pa and car was never right i took it to thompson raceway and raced it and the car only improved 2 tenths on the quarter, i then had dynosteve tune mine and we started from scratch so he asked me to restore my stock tune and go the there and the car felt alot more crisp throttle i went to the track and gained 6 tenths in the quarter and since then i have updated other items on the car and he has continued to adjust my tune for no extra cost and we are currently running a 10.86 and i couldnt be happier and everyone i know thats running his tunes all feel the same, each to their own everyone one can have different experiences with different people it doesnt make anyone right or wrong just different experiences.:w00t:

What mods have you done to run this??

1JEWLDSSRS 09-07-2023 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hesster (Post 11355557)

On this, if you remember back some time, Dynosteve worked for a shop that screwed him AND some of the Camaro folks over and did a lot of crappy/shady stuff to him and them. He left them and opened a shop OF his own and posted in the vendor section what happened and everything, and even appologized everyone for "their" misconduct. I have only heard wonderful things on here about his work, and no negative. Just some insight. :thumbup:

chrish70 09-15-2023 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowLS1 (Post 11356151)
I know right, I was under the impression that Dynosteve was respected here.

He is but everyone is allowed there own opinions and personal choices

Infidel67 11-02-2023 12:23 AM

I go back over 10 years with Dynosteve and never had a bad experience, I need a Tune pretty soon and didn't even know he did this now.
Already filled out the form.
Just waiting to hear from him around here :w00t:

SaReNi 11-02-2023 04:46 PM

My tune from DynoSteve is Dynomite!!!! Different car after he tuned it. Love it.

Bigdumogre 11-03-2023 08:11 AM

I loved when he did my tune. Only reason i got rid of it was when CSP did my cam and convertor they dyno tuned it. Car runs great but i miss those dynosteve shifts that he sets the trans too.