Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Any Seattle/PNW guys on here have any dealer recommendations? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277888)

deuce189 02-18-2013 06:52 PM

Any Seattle/PNW guys on here have any dealer recommendations?

Thinking about ordering a Camaro SS 1LE. Anyone know of any honest dealers on here that aren't going to try and do some dealer markups on me if i order a new car from them?

TravisTrout 02-18-2013 07:24 PM

Try Good Chevrolet in Renton. If you order it through them they will usually go MSRP with no mark up. I got my baby there and they have always been good to deal with in my experience.

Lee9710 02-18-2013 08:33 PM

My wife and I ordered our ZL1 from Sunset Chevrolet in Sumner. No mark up or anything. They have a pretty sweet red 1LE in their showroom too. Everything was very smooth and they treated us like family. Just ask for Scotty. They are a Diamond dealer and offer lifetime power train warranties on their vehicles but you just can't ever mod it.

Wabbit 02-18-2013 09:23 PM

Sales department at Good was decent when I bought my Suburban in '04. Service department needed some work. They are obsessed about their customer reviews, and they like to push unneeded service.

Dmitry at Auburn Chevrolet wasn't too bad. He knew his product.

Stay away from Randy at Puyallup Chevrolet. He'll try to pull a snow job on you. He doesn't know squat.

w2010abm 02-18-2013 09:46 PM

I checked around and found Dave Smith Kellog ,ID. very easy and strait forward to deal with on a 2013 Hot Wheels Edition.

Steve Dallas 02-18-2013 10:35 PM

I was happy with Michael's Issaquah Chevrolet...

Iroczlover 02-19-2013 10:34 AM

we were happy with north bend Chevrolet lol
& titus will of chelalis

deuce189 02-19-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wabbit (Post 6178232)
Sales department at Good was decent when I bought my Suburban in '04. Service department needed some work. They are obsessed about their customer reviews, and they like to push unneeded service.

Dmitry at Auburn Chevrolet wasn't too bad. He knew his product.

Stay away from Randy at Puyallup Chevrolet. He'll try to pull a snow job on you. He doesn't know squat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TravisTrout (Post 6177657)
Try Good Chevrolet in Renton. If you order it through them they will usually go MSRP with no mark up. I got my baby there and they have always been good to deal with in my experience.

Yeah i'm not sure about Goode Chev, i saw where they had a 2SS/RS 1LE 2013 camaro there for sale. He said they have about another $10k in additional options added to it's already stickered $44,998 MSRP.... i get a feeling they are price gouging the shit out of it. If explained of the added dealer options it sounds like they might have put another 2k in additions at the most and that's not including them claiming that the 1LE front chin spoiler was a dealer added option and not included with the 1LE package which sounds like bullshit to me.

I'm pretty sure i'd just get a debate with them if i went to that dealership. I wasn't born yesterday.

Wabbit 02-19-2013 12:53 PM

I hate dealer add-ons. They charge you big-time for it, but in the grand scheme they aren't worth it unless you planned to do it anyway.

I ended up with a bunch of free options on my Honda because of that. They didn't want to remove it, I didn't want to pay for it. I won.

RagTopBee 02-19-2013 02:38 PM

I had a really good experience at Roy Robinson Chevrolet in Marysville.

Maxcam 02-19-2013 03:06 PM

"Any Seattle/PNW guys on here have any dealer recommendations?"

I'm not a guy but I am here in the Seattle/PNW area...
I bought Max at Good Chevrolet in Renton (no mark ups) and get great continuing service from them. If there is anything that goes wrong with Max they get me in there quick, give me a loaner car and get Max back to me all clean and vacuumed.

Msltech 02-19-2013 03:18 PM

If you do not mind coming to Kitsap County, I ordered my 2012 45th Annivesary SS/Vert from Haselwood Chevrolet. The sales department is spot on, ask for Patrick Merril and he will take care of you. He has been our go to guy for the last 4 vehicles we have purchased from Haselwood. Good Luck. http://www.haselwood.com/ (877) 931-4494

Pflyn lo 02-19-2013 05:16 PM

I got mine from Liza greenwood at sunset in sumner. She is good to deal with

Ladybugsmom 02-19-2013 09:04 PM

I got Ladybug at Sunset in Sumner, too... The 5th gen had only been out a couple of months at the time, so they weren't doing much wheelin and dealin. BUT, they agreed to a ton of free add ons and no mark up on the Silverado we got at the same time. Can't complain!
Oh, and they do free oil changes for life....