Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Informative Essay on 5th Gen Camaro (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162829)

JKBUMBLEBEE 08-03-2011 01:28 PM

Informative Essay on 5th Gen Camaro

I need to write an informative essay for my college english class .. i would like to write it on the 5th gen camaro but that is kind of general .. need some help with a direction to take it in .. only needs to be 5 paragraphs

ROBOSSRS 08-03-2011 01:30 PM

:)Read a sales brochure.

JKBUMBLEBEE 08-03-2011 01:31 PM

cmon seriously .. and i cant im in class right now lol

The_Blur 08-03-2011 01:32 PM

You could do a comparison of the Camaro versus the Mustang and have a thesis that would imply they are more equal than reality. You could then conclude with a discussion on price is less important than value and that the Camaro has more value than the Mustang. Compare the features, like power, suspension, and accessories.

JKBUMBLEBEE 08-03-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Blur (Post 3562595)
You could do a comparison of the Camaro versus the Mustang and have a thesis that would imply they are more equal than reality. You could then conclude with a discussion on price is less important than value and that the Camaro has more value than the Mustang. Compare the features, like power, suspension, and accessories.

that would be a compartive essay .. i need to do informative like 'why the camaro is a better bang for you buck' .. something to inform the reader

JKBUMBLEBEE 08-03-2011 01:42 PM

nvm decided to do it on something else , thanks anyway

mendelfincher 03-18-2019 04:08 AM

I think that you have to ask such questions on the other websites — educational. Your purpose was to find out, how to write your essay, but not to find out specific detailes about Camaro.

pyroguy 03-18-2019 07:44 AM

Holy resurrected dead threads Batman!

ZED SLED 03-18-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mendelfincher (Post 10463823)
I think that you have to ask such questions on the other websites — educational. Your purpose was to find out, how to write your essay, but not to find out specific detailes about Camaro. Find some educational blogs, find some tips on how to write this kind of essay, at least you can purchase essay online, if you feel stuck. Of course I understand, that you've finished your college many years ago, but I often face such questions (pls, help me to write my essay). No one, except mates or parents, will help you to make your assignment for free. There are a lot of services for students, if you're a lazy potato. And you're trying to cheat other people and make them help you. It's pity.

What were you even searching for that led you to this thread?

jewel25 04-02-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyroguy (Post 10463898)
Holy resurrected dead threads Batman!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZED SLED (Post 10463991)
What were you even searching for that led you to this thread?

:laughabove::laughabove::laughabove: