Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   Stingray Photos, Videos, Media (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   An interesting set of options (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314928)

RichmondC7 08-25-2013 09:44 AM

An interesting set of options

1 Attachment(s)
This yellow C7 has both the carbon fiber top and the carbon fiber mirrors and flash spoiler. When combined with the black wheels on this Z51 it makes a pretty impressive car.

TheCaptain 08-25-2013 11:00 AM

Being interesting? It will probably be more common then you think. A lot of people like the main colour and black scheme.

FenwickHockey65 08-25-2013 11:01 AM

My butt's been in that particular car. :D

It looks really good in person.

GForensic 08-25-2013 02:56 PM

Darn Straight it does!!!! I just saw this combo in Carlisle PA at the corvette show. Incredible! I sent Fenwick some pictures to upload. These cars must be seen in person to get the true effect in my opinion. That goes for all of the colors.

By the way, does anyone know if you can get the interior stitching to match the color of the car? The one at Carlisle had jet black interior with white stitching. I would opt for jet black interior with yellow stitching if available. A small thing but would make a world of difference to me. The carbon roof with black wheels, black spoiler and the carbon mirrors knocks this car out of the park.

I would also opt for the FAY option for the interior. The added carbon fiber for the dash would compliment the other options very well. Laguna blue was my first choice but not anymore. This combo has to be seen to be believed! It looks down right mean and fast!!! I guess that's why it was in the Corvette Racing tent! Goes perfect with the corvette racing colors.

:D

ec1990 08-25-2013 05:33 PM

The only color stitching I've seen is the red.

Nate GM 08-26-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GForensic (Post 6939621)
Darn Straight it does!!!! I just saw this combo in Carlisle PA at the corvette show. Incredible! I sent Fenwick some pictures to upload. These cars must be seen in person to get the true effect in my opinion. That goes for all of the colors.

By the way, does anyone know if you can get the interior stitching to match the color of the car? The one at Carlisle had jet black interior with white stitching. I would opt for jet black interior with yellow stitching if available. A small thing but would make a world of difference to me. The carbon roof with black wheels, black spoiler and the carbon mirrors knocks this car out of the park.

I would also opt for the FAY option for the interior. The added carbon fiber for the dash would compliment the other options very well. Laguna blue was my first choice but not anymore. This combo has to be seen to be believed! It looks down right mean and fast!!! I guess that's why it was in the Corvette Racing tent! Goes perfect with the corvette racing colors.

:D

:thanks: Couldn't agree more. I really wish GM would offer yellow stitching, it would compliment the interior so well. I'm going with jet black seating and definitely feel like the interior could use a little more yellow. I guess we will have to wait and see what aftermarket has to offer :D

andre_dubu 09-10-2013 03:22 AM

I think that the yellow color doesn't match this car. As for me, it will look much better in black.

2cnd chance 09-12-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andre_dubu (Post 6990748)
I think that the yellow color doesn't match this car. As for me, it will look much better in black.

What??? This is the first yellow car that ever turned my head. It's AWESOME!!!

gthal 09-12-2013 08:00 PM

I love the yellow/black theme and the Torch red/black theme... amazing on the C7.