Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What color wil you get? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221)

IToldYouSo 12-15-2006 12:13 PM

i think i want black. i saw some of the pictures that someone had made and it looks pretty sweet

Mestizo 12-15-2006 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSFreak11 (Post 3770)
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80 Take a look at that thread, there's a lot of different color renderings in there.

Saw that just before you posted....awesomeness!!!!!

stonecoldvenom 12-18-2006 09:22 AM

Not quite sure what color yet but it will be between White, Black, Blue, or Silver. Granted that's not narrowed down much but hey I try lol. Probably wait to see what's offered officially.

2001ragtop 12-18-2006 12:39 PM

whichever color that is the least amount of circulation is the color i would get. if i could get an exact paint, i would want pale yellow and a white convertible top and white interior.

Bruno 12-19-2006 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001ragtop (Post 3908)
whichever color that is the least amount of circulation is the color i would get. if i could get an exact paint, i would want pale yellow and a white convertible top and white interior.

Heh that's a dangerous decision process cuz what's least in circulation might be the least popular for a reason ;)

LowRider 12-20-2006 11:20 AM

hey bruno has a point there but it is what you like not others

TAG UR IT 12-20-2006 11:46 AM

Don't forget. What's least in circulation usually turns out to be the most valued in the end due to the low production #'s. IDK about ya'll, but I'm special ordering mine. I'm not just buying something straight off the lot unless it's got the exact options that I'm looking for.

alleykt123 12-20-2006 02:40 PM

Special order for me, too! :thumbsup:

boxmonkeyracing 12-20-2006 05:52 PM

if they come with a performance only version hell yea. see about getting a stripped down version with max power lol. but that's highly doubtful.

Zyreal 12-21-2006 02:39 AM

Black.

And to add to Tag's comment, I'll be special ordering mine as well. I want everything EXACTLY how I want it, this car will be my pride and joy.

- Z

Moose 12-21-2006 08:02 AM

I too will order my 5th Gen., specifically with what I want, as well as in the color I want. IMO, I'm the one who will be enjoying it, and I'll want it in a color I enjoy also.

I can see why some will order/buy their car in the least popular color, but from what I've seen with the 4th Gens., having a unique color doesn't make that much of a difference, re; higher collectability. IMO, what makes it more highly collectable are the special models, re; Berger, Tom Henry, GMMG models, etc. That is why I'll most likely wait at least a year after they hit dealer showrooms. I want to see what special Camaro's arrive and then base my decision on whether to order a Z or SS from a dealer, or look at a Tom Henry, etc. ;)

Either way, I don't plan on selling it, so to me, which will be more collectable is a moot point. I'm going to enjoy the heck out of it. :)

LowRider 12-21-2006 10:39 AM

I can't agree more w/you moose I will probably wait a yaer or two after they come out So I can get a SS or a Z don't really matter to me anymore. As long as it is Black and loaded.

IToldYouSo 12-22-2006 08:18 AM

i going to do a special order too. i dont want ones thats been sitting in the show room for anyone , i want mine to be made just for me and have it come in on a truck and ill be waiting there for it. a fresh black canvas so i can get readyto do something radical with it. throw some 20's on it . black powder coat with a polished lip. oh man its gonna look sick

CoolestCamaro873 01-04-2007 07:26 PM

What color options will be the best for this car?

I think I would go white with red or blue stripes, orange with white stripes, red with white stripes, black with silver or white stripes, and lastely yellow with black stripes like the one in the new transformers movie! Those are the only colors I would personally consider. Any thoughts, and can anyone load any photoshop pics?