Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bolt-Ons, Tunes, Engine Internals (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Corsa, Borla, B&B all at just 3% over cost shipped from LMPerformance Sale Extended! (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356778)

LMPerformance 05-05-2014 04:28 PM

Corsa, Borla, B&B all at just 3% over cost shipped from LMPerformance Sale Extended!

SALE EXTENDED!! LMPerformance's biggest exhaust sale of 2014 !!

(Corsa, borla, b&b exhaust all at just 3% over cost sale with free shipping!!)

Links Below:

Corsa Exhausts

B&B Exhausts (Billy Boat)

Borla Exhaust Systems

Other Sales:

We also have a Coupon for 20% off exhaust systems that are not already on sale or part of a sale "EXHAUST" use this in your shopping cart to get 20% off and exhaust system.

Happy Shopping :D

LMPerformance 05-30-2014 06:07 PM

Corsa Price increase is coming mid-June so hurry before its too late on these prices !

zimm888 05-31-2014 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LMPerformance (Post 7706780)
Corsa Price increase is coming mid-June so hurry before its too late on these prices !

Happy I just picked mine up then, thanks a lot I'm loving my corsa. Sounds and looks nasty!

purpleRac3r 05-31-2014 04:05 PM

Zimm, did you get the Sport or Xtreme sound level? Any audio for us? Where did you end up getting it from?

Glad you like it! Still scraping together funds for mine!

LMPerformance 06-02-2014 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleRac3r (Post 7708607)
Zimm, did you get the Sport or Xtreme sound level? Any audio for us? Where did you end up getting it from?

hopefully from us :)

LMPerformance 06-10-2014 03:59 PM

Coupon Codes and 3% over Cost Sales with free shipping @ LMPerformance.com

(Corsa + borla exhaust all at just 3% over cost sale with free shipping!!)

Links Below:

- Corsa Exhausts

- Borla Exhaust Systems

Other Sales:

- Coupon for 15% off exhaust systems that are not already on sale or part of a sale "EXHAUST" use this in your shopping cart to get 15% off and exhaust system.

- Coupon Code for all AFE Intakes at LMPerformance! Get 15% off and free Shipping with coupon Code "AFESALE" on the cart page.

- American Racing Headers extra 5% off with Coupon Code at LMPerformance. Use coupon code "5OFFARH" for an extra 5% off and free shipping on all ARH Headers.

- 10% off all BBK Products with Coupon Code: "LMPBBK"

Happy Shopping :D

zimm888 06-10-2014 08:58 PM

corsa sport

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleRac3r (Post 7708607)

Hey Purp,

I grabbed the sport with the polished tips. This has become my daily driver basically weather permitting. Grabbed it from LMPerformance as part of their pre order sale which seems to be extended. Here`s a video my girlfriend shot of the car to send to a relative which you can hear the exhaust towards the end so you can skip forward past the first 20secs if you like. Also the video is compressed so it helps to turn your volume up on your speakers.

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps4b5e0e93.jpg

purpleRac3r 06-10-2014 09:53 PM

Zimm, that sounds SWEEEEEET! Exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks for posting the video. Now I just gotta scrape up the $$. Juggling savings between the exhaust and my trip to Ron Fellows driving school in September is challenging.

Just out of curiosity, was that just the cat-back or did you spring for their double x-pipe too?

zimm888 06-11-2014 08:04 AM

That is just the cat back, I was feeling poor after the skirts splitter and cquartz pro lol. It sounds pretty sweet in person. I wouldn't mind hearing a corsa sport with the double x pipe in a similar video or in person, may sway me. Probably not though.

Luckily you're able to get the Ron fellows going, I'm still not eligible for the discount and I'm afraid they won't have it set in time before the year expires. Ridiculous that it doesn't carry over if bought in Canada.

purpleRac3r 06-11-2014 09:46 AM

Zimm, you may still luck out with the Ron Fellows school. I had already had my car over 5 months when they announced the discount program. They allowed everyone who owned their car prior to the announcement a full year from the announcement date. I would think the same would apply for any Canadian discount. It's gotta be coming - Ron Fellows himself is Canadian!

LMPerformance 06-11-2014 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zimm888 (Post 7734898)
Hey Purp,

I grabbed the sport with the polished tips. This has become my daily driver basically weather permitting. Grabbed it from LMPerformance as part of their pre order sale which seems to be extended. Here`s a video my girlfriend shot of the car to send to a relative which you can hear the exhaust towards the end so you can skip forward past the first 20secs if you like. Also the video is compressed so it helps to turn your volume up on your speakers.

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps4b5e0e93.jpg

tried the video did not work :iono: also the sale will end sometime in mid June when Corsa price increase will take effect.. just a warning!

zimm888 06-11-2014 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleRac3r (Post 7735888)
Zimm, you may still luck out with the Ron Fellows school. I had already had my car over 5 months when they announced the discount program. They allowed everyone who owned their car prior to the announcement a full year from the announcement date. I would think the same would apply for any Canadian discount. It's gotta be coming - Ron Fellows himself is Canadian!

I hope you're right, would love to do this, big time! Especially before I track her on my own. I don't recall does the discount apply at all to the 3 day course or only the 2 day? Being so close to Vegas is a bonus as well.

zimm888 06-11-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LMPerformance (Post 7735974)
tried the video did not work :iono: also the sale will end sometime in mid June when Corsa price increase will take effect.. just a warning!

That's odd, when I click your repost of my link it worked fine. Just click the photo and it redirects you.

LMPerformance 06-13-2014 12:34 PM

Sounds awesome Love the White Color too!