Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   2017 Camaro Fest (VII) (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   JANNETTY RACING INSTALLS AT THE TRACK (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=500864)

JANNETTYRACING 07-08-2017 10:21 AM

JANNETTY RACING INSTALLS AT THE TRACK

Jannetty Racing crew 7 of 9, will be on site with a trailer load of parts and tools to support Camaro Fest VII.

We are bringing a full arsenal of
Cold air kits
SCT tuners
HPtuners
Catch cans
LT headers
Cat back exhausts
Spark plugs
Injectors
Map sensors
Flex fuel kits
JRE scoops
Dipstick tube kits
Cam packages
Oil pumps
Supercharger literature
Turbocharger literature
ZL-1 power packages
Camaro power package
Drive shafts
Axles
JRE differentials and parts
T-shirts
Decals
Etc Etc Etc.

Please come by and say hello, meet the crew, and get something installed at the fest.

Racers if you break something we will be there to help get you fixed up.

See you all there.

Ted.

laynlo15 07-08-2017 04:01 PM

Thx Ted and all will appreciate your effort and hopefully sales will be brisk. Are you bringing a lift of some sort?

RubyCamaro 07-08-2017 04:23 PM

Can you do a retune on Ruby? She had a Beta HP dyno tune early on in the process. I understand a number of important tables have been opened since then (2010 LLT). If so PM me price.

chevyracingfan 07-08-2017 04:44 PM

how about parts already bought from jannetty I didn't have time to install yet?

Gixxer 1000 07-08-2017 06:35 PM

What kind of Headers are you bringing I would like some long tubes with high flo cats?

masonacdc 07-08-2017 06:59 PM

What do tunes cost?

JANNETTYRACING 07-09-2017 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laynlo15 (Post 9808858)
Thx Ted and all will appreciate your effort and hopefully sales will be brisk. Are you bringing a lift of some sort?

We will have race ramps, jacks, and jackstands.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 9808875)
Can you do a retune on Ruby? She had a Beta HP dyno tune early on in the process. I understand a number of important tables have been opened since then (2010 LLT). If so PM me price.

If you have your own HPtuners and can log down the track I can make adjustments as needed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevyracingfan (Post 9808901)
how about parts already bought from jannetty I didn't have time to install yet?

Bring your parts and come by and see us, We will do our best to accomodate you but we are limited on what we can handle at the track, for example we will not do a cam package at the track.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gixxer 1000 (Post 9809055)
What kind of Headers are you bringing I would like some long tubes with high flo cats?

Dynatech and Stainlessworks/power

Quote:

Originally Posted by masonacdc (Post 9809086)
What do tunes cost?

It depends on vehicle and mod list, stop by and see me for a quote.

Thank you all for your business.

Ted.

RubyCamaro 07-09-2017 06:14 PM

I don't have my own. It was tuned at a shop but it is pretty far away from me & stays so busy I just can't get together with them to get it redone.

redsnake 07-09-2017 07:19 PM

Camarofest Installs

Sent you a PM

Lil' Nasty 07-09-2017 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 9810141)
I don't have my own. It was tuned at a shop but it is pretty far away from me & stays so busy I just can't get together with them to get it redone.

In that case, I would just buy the suite and have someone remote tune and send them your logs. I have Ivan @ southwest speed tuning my SC'd LLT.

RubyCamaro 07-09-2017 09:28 PM

Still over my pay grade. I'd need someone to help me. Not that savvy. But good to know. Maybe I can find someone to help me out with that.

Lil' Nasty 07-09-2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 9810376)
Still over my pay grade. I'd need someone to help me. Not that savvy. But good to know. Maybe I can find someone to help me out with that.

Im sure you can. Can find someone at the fest to show you. Im bringing my HPT suite to log and send to Ivan for example.

RubyCamaro 07-09-2017 10:45 PM

Cool! Maybe so. Show me is what is would take. I have to have some one show me how to use my cell phones! Old people handicap.

JANNETTYRACING 07-10-2017 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 9810141)

Maybe it is time you had your own I will have them with me at the fest.:thumbup: