CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   6th gen Camaro vs... (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   Mustang fanboys getting all hot and bothered (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=416856)

Bongos2U 07-20-2015 11:44 PM

Mustang fanboys getting all hot and bothered

I sometimes go over to Mustang6G.com (just for a good chuckle). Most of them are all wetting themselves because Mike Trout (MVP of the baseball ASG) picked the Silverado over the 2016 Camaro.

Mr. Trout was MVP in last year's game and was awarded a new Corvette. So now he has one of the best sports cars in the world, as well as a pretty bad-ass Silverado (Z71). Sounds like he has the best of both ( Chevy ) worlds.

To be fair, some of the members over there pointed out this fact. But most of them seem like self righteous a**holes.

Obzen 07-21-2015 12:12 AM

Who cares. Leave it on that forum. Let them nut swing by themselves. Anyone who cares that much about proving their car is better than anyone else's because of some lame brand bias has their priorities in the wrong places.

huggercamaro21 07-21-2015 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obzen (Post 8544352)
Who cares. Leave it on that forum. Let them nut swing by themselves. Anyone who cares that much about proving their car is better than anyone else's because of some lame brand bias has their priorities in the wrong places.

This. And anyone (GM fan boys as well) that spends that much time talking about how much the other car sucks, is paranoid about their own car. Just like the car that you're in! You don't have to fret about the other brand to justify your purchase. Geezzzzzz

Obzen 07-21-2015 12:55 AM

theyre doing themselves a disservice by not enjoying all available cars. Mustang. Challenger, camaro, corvette, all great cars.

ilirg 07-21-2015 01:31 AM

Pathetic. The only thing I care passionately enough to get worked up about is my family. If you get worked up over a car, then you are a loser.

Thor142 07-21-2015 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obzen (Post 8544397)
theyre doing themselves a disservice by not enjoying all available cars. Mustang. Challenger, camaro, corvette, all great cars.

Absolutely!

Cody6.2 07-21-2015 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilirg (Post 8544409)
Pathetic. The only thing I care passionately enough to get worked up about is my family. If you get worked up over a car, then you are a loser.

Folks getting worked up over automotive rivalries is most likely older than you are. In a world full of people that can't set their phone down for more than five minutes it has however been taken to an all new level.

SpeedIsLife 07-21-2015 08:29 AM

Lol...

You guys think this is bad? Has it so quickly faded from memory the intense hate that exploded everywhere when the ZL1, 13-14 GT500 and the Hellcats debuted?

All the camps go into psycho mode every once in a while, and each has their devoted fanatics. The have ThePill, we had LOWDOWN and SEVENOHJOE, etc

khell86 07-21-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Nothing wrong with being passionate about a car. Having anything to be passionate about is far better than being passionate about nothing and going throughout life not caring for anything. You're passionate about your family, thats great. Just because they choose to be passionate about the mustang doesn't make them anymore of a loser. Based on your comment it seems to be quite the contrary.

huggercamaro21 07-21-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khell86 (Post 8544671)
Nothing wrong with being passionate about a car. Having anything to be passionate about is far better than being passionate about nothing and going throughout life not caring for anything. You're passionate about your family, thats great. Just because they choose to be passionate about the mustang doesn't make them anymore of a loser. Based on your comment it seems to be quite the contrary.

Being passionate is a good trait. But bashing the other side because you're "passionate" isn't really passion. It's paranoia. Be passionate about your car.

amerhash28 07-21-2015 10:37 AM

Well I don't see any of this forum's members talk about how bad the mustang is but every time I meet a ford guy and he founds out im a camaro lover he starts talking SH!t about camaro.

amerhash28 07-21-2015 10:43 AM

Quote:

Well you have wife and kids to care about:respekt: ,but I don't so the only thing I got to argue about is cars and stuff.:der:

Bongos2U 07-21-2015 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huggercamaro21 (Post 8544828)
Being passionate is a good trait. But bashing the other side because you're "passionate" isn't really passion. It's paranoia. Be passionate about your car.

Well said. I am a Camaro fan through and through, but I can still appreciate Mustang, Challenger...

Obzen 07-21-2015 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedIsLife (Post 8544613)
Lol...

You guys think this is bad? Has it so quickly faded from memory the intense hate that exploded everywhere when the ZL1, 13-14 GT500 and the Hellcats debuted?

All the camps go into psycho mode every once in a while, and each has their devoted fanatics. The have ThePill, we had LOWDOWN and SEVENOHJOE, etc

No, we're in calm waters right now. Once the 6th gen is out and the next ZL1/GT500 gets going it'll be a sh*t show again. On both sides.

It's sorta fun to watch though.

:pop2: