CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZL1 Discussions (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=235)
-   -   zl1 1le available in CT (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=522000)

closs2sx 02-28-2018 08:54 AM

zl1 1le available in CT

Anyone looking for a Garnett red zl1 1le in the CT area call Greg Cane or Jim at MJ Sullivan in New London CT. After mine came in damaged I found this one but decided to order another from my dealer because they have been so good and gm has stepped up. The car at MJ Sullivan has pdr locks carbon dash premium mats and a battery protection option. They offered me a smoking deal on it. Tell them Brett sent you and hopefully they will offer the same.

ZL1 1LE 02-28-2018 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by closs2sx (Post 10091721)
Anyone looking for a Garnett red zl1 1le in the CT area call Greg Cane or Jim at MJ Sullivan in New London CT. After mine came in damaged I found this one but decided to order another from my dealer because they have been so good and gm has stepped up. The car at MJ Sullivan has pdr locks carbon dash premium mats and a battery protection option. They offered me a smoking deal on it. Tell them Brett sent you and hopefully they will offer the same.

Damaged? Did I miss a post on this?

Can'tHave2MuchHP 02-28-2018 10:00 AM

Damn OP that sucks, you've been waiting forever for yours too. Hopefully your new one comes quicker than the last one.

closs2sx 02-28-2018 11:09 AM

I posted in the 1/29 tpw thread under camaro ordering and tracking that mine was damaged. The gm rep looked at the car and agreed it was bad and said they would fast track another one so we will see. I don't need it till end of april anyway. If Gm does what they say they will do I can't ask for more and its the reason i keep buying gm.

ZL1 1LE 02-28-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by closs2sx (Post 10091888)
I posted in the 1/29 tpw thread under camaro ordering and tracking that mine was damaged. The gm rep looked at the car and agreed it was bad and said they would fast track another one so we will see. I don't need it till end of april anyway. If Gm does what they say they will do I can't ask for more and its the reason i keep buying gm.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know why they stopped delivering them in enclosed trailers. $ I suppose. Maybe, post the VIN as a public service announcement because they'll probably repaint it and sell it as new. I can't believe a GM Rep actually laid eyes on the car. That's awesome. I can't say the same for Ford. They wouldn't even see the GT350R that I refused delivery on.

baron95 02-28-2018 02:19 PM

There is one at Terryville Chevrolet - I saw it when I went to look at my SS 1LE.

Decided not to buy there - their prices are not competitive at all.

ICTsccaCamaro 02-28-2018 02:21 PM

Another garnett red available in Wichita KS fyi

closs2sx 02-28-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZL1 1LE (Post 10092081)
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know why they stopped delivering them in enclosed trailers. $ I suppose. Maybe, post the VIN as a public service announcement because they'll probably repaint it and sell it as new. I can't believe a GM Rep actually laid eyes on the car. That's awesome. I can't say the same for Ford. They wouldn't even see the GT350R that I refused delivery on.

if anyone wants the vin they can pm me but i don't want to post it and piss gm or my dealer off as they both have been very cool with me and I hope to keep it that way.

OminouSS 02-28-2018 02:59 PM

Can you PM me the details of your situation? Mine came in damaged in transport as well. I'd like to pick your brain on this. Thanks in advance!

Rob

IrocTodd 03-02-2018 12:22 PM

there are 2 zl1 1le at Terryville ct a white one and a red one i was just there yesterday to pick my zl1 up from service

IrocTodd 03-02-2018 12:25 PM

lomans chev in Waterbury also has a couple zl1 1le's also as of last week i think a blue one and a white one also

baron95 03-02-2018 07:45 PM

Off Topic: Anyone interested in a Camaro Cars and Coffee Meet in CT. Where I live I have the only Camaro ;)

gblaue 03-02-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron95 (Post 10094876)
Off Topic: Anyone interested in a Camaro Cars and Coffee Meet in CT. Where I live I have the only Camaro ;)

Where are you at?

Colormegone 03-07-2018 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrocTodd (Post 10094408)
there are 2 zl1 1le at Terryville ct a white one and a red one i was just there yesterday to pick my zl1 up from service

Not any more...... Bought it last night....... Got it home on the lift......

Let me tell you. TerryVille Chevy was just awesome to deal with, above and beyond customer service. Harry G was my man!!!

Boy is this one fantastic car...( super car)....
Oh I have the summit white one that was in the show room......

Thanks Nathan