Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Welcome for new members. Come say hello! (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=551)

Moose 01-24-2007 09:54 AM

Welcome for new members. Come say hello!

I'd like to welcome all who have joined recently and I hope you like and enjoy the site.

We should be seeing a few new, as well as some familiar faces as a result of the Fbodfather and his generosity in organizing the Phila. Event.

So, I'd like to say "Welcome" to those who've joined, and I hope you'll be a part of this forum.

Feel free to create a new thread in the New Member Introduction subforum

And finally, "Thank You" to Scott. :thumbsup:

TAG UR IT 01-24-2007 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 5219)
I'd like to welcome all who have joined recently and I hope you like and enjoy the site.

We should be seeing a few new, as well as some familiar faces as a result of the Fbodfather and his generosity in organizing the Phila. Event.

So, I'd like to say "Welcome" to those who've joined, and I hope you'll be a part of this forum.

And finally, "Thank You" to Scott. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

A warm welcome to all of the new members as well and a very sincere "Thank You", to you Scott!!! If you are a guest right now, or drop in occasionally to see what's new, sign up and join in on the fun! :thumbup:

1bad67camaro 01-24-2007 11:37 AM

THANK YOU GUYS IM NEW, BEST CAMARO SITE EVER

lyndalu 01-27-2007 08:37 PM

I've been in this forum a few times but never joined.. just liked reading. but now I've finally joined and glad to be here, thanks

SilverTurtle 01-27-2007 09:58 PM

:D

CamaroSCG 01-28-2007 09:12 PM

Hi

I just joined. :)

Thaxton Ward 03-27-2007 10:30 PM

Glad to be here! Thanks!!!

Cheers,
Thaxton

ANDRE 07-04-2007 03:37 PM

Great to be here and hopefully when the new Camaro comes out we can all meet each other at some event and see each others cars.:thumbsup:

TAG UR IT 07-05-2007 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANDRE (Post 14894)
Great to be here and hopefully when the new Camaro comes out we can all meet each other at some event and see each others cars.:thumbsup:

Not sure if I got the chance to welcome you or not. It's good to have you here ANDRE and a few of us recently mentioned we're going to do a get together in the future. I THINK CASULL WAS GOING TO LET US CRASH AT HIS PAD AFTER A BIG PARTY IN HIS BASEMENT W/ THE FULL WET BAR!!! HE'S GOING TO LOVE US AT HIS NEW HOUSE!!!:laugh: ...sorry, Casull. Had to do it.;)

But seriously, yes. We did talk about meeting up and there are a few of us who already said it was a go. It'll work. :thumbsup:

Mr. Wyndham 07-05-2007 09:59 PM

AFTER we get a our Camaro's...at least for me, that would be the best time to get together, but I'm only one person.

Fabulous Las Vegas 08-13-2007 06:18 PM

Just joined up & wanted to say hello. I was a member on the old SLP board some years back.

Mr. Wyndham 08-13-2007 10:51 PM

Welcome! We're glad to have you!

TAG UR IT 08-14-2007 02:18 AM

Welcome to the site, Las Vegas!

Just a Skidmark 08-17-2007 08:02 PM

I joined the other day, and I'de like to say I have never been so excited about a forum in like *forever*