Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mary Barra needs to resign (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624724)

LT14EVA 04-07-2024 09:50 PM

How many off topic ranting and raving threads get started on this camaro forum?
Yes

Number 3 04-08-2024 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olrocker (Post 11417020)
Yes, we know how your GM is perfect.

Keep telling us. We just can’t get enough of your devotion to your heart and soul. :love:

LOL. Haven’t worked there in 13 years and I could write a book about the stupidity and failures I saw while I was there. Hell my wife was terminated during the bankruptcy costing us healthcare now that we are retired, so no love lost for the company. But you can see the posts every time this happens. In this thread someone called her a diversity hire. So merely defending common sense.

If she were a bad CEO the board would have replaced her. But they seem to think she is doing just fine.

olrocker 04-08-2024 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 11417057)
LOL. Haven’t worked there in 13 years and I could write a book about the stupidity and failures I saw while I was there. Hell my wife was terminated during the bankruptcy costing us healthcare now that we are retired, so no love lost for the company. But you can see the posts every time this happens. In this thread someone called her a diversity hire. So merely defending common sense.

If she were a bad CEO the board would have replaced her. But they seem to think she is doing just fine.

We know your whole story, you’ve told it a thousand times. Telling it one more time isn’t changing anyone’s mind here. You’re a broken record.

The book of boards who have thought their incapable CEOs were doing a bang up job in the history of America would have a thousand pages.

If she’s not a DEI she’s a sycophant for a certain political persuasion. The whole board is. Either way she was not hired for her brain.

Malbjey 04-08-2024 09:58 AM

Heeeeeerrreee we go. Anyone who isn't a white male is obviously a DEI hire. Stay true to yourselves Camaro6 forums. :smiling1:

bigd1276 04-08-2024 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 11416986)
Sorry GM is making 10 Billion PROFIT per year like a printing press under her leadership. Not going to happen.

10 billion profit?? Maybe old Joe was right. It's not inflation, it's corporate greed.:confused0068:

Number 3 04-08-2024 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigd1276 (Post 11417116)
10 billion profit?? Maybe old Joe was right. It's not inflation, it's corporate greed.:confused0068:

As pointed out they should be making more. 5% ROS is not exciting by any means.

Number 3 04-08-2024 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olrocker (Post 11417063)
We know your whole story, you’ve told it a thousand times. Telling it one more time isn’t changing anyone’s mind here. You’re a broken record.

The book of boards who have thought their incapable CEOs were doing a bang up job in the history of America would have a thousand pages.

If she’s not a DEI she’s a sycophant for a certain political persuasion. The whole board is. Either way she was not hired for her brain.

Sorry you feel that way.

olrocker 04-08-2024 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 11417130)
Sorry you feel that way.

Don’t be. I’m not.

Number 3 04-08-2024 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olrocker (Post 11417162)
Don’t be. I’m not.

Oh, I know you aren’t. But I don’t know you and that is unfortunately an internet judgment I conclude from your (apparent) insensitive post.

olrocker 04-08-2024 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 11417201)
Oh, I know you aren’t. But I don’t know you and that is unfortunately an internet judgment I conclude from your (apparent) insensitive post.

Life’s hard. Business is harder. If sensitivity is any part of your business acumen you’re in the wrong career. Try Walmart greeter.

Evergreen6 04-08-2024 08:55 PM

I'm pretty sure Ms. Barra and her $29 Million per year compensation package don't give a f* what any of you think.

olrocker 04-08-2024 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evergreen6 (Post 11417252)
I'm pretty sure Ms. Barra and her $29 Million per year compensation package don't give a f* what any of you think.

Oh you’re absolutely right.

ChevyRules 04-09-2024 08:15 AM

GM has been going out of business due to Barra for the past 10 years according to the "internet experts".

Yet GM is still here......

Only thing that needs to go away is the mindset of anyone that isn't a white male in a prominent position is a political correctness/woke/CRT/DEI or whatever is the latest outrage clickbait generator hire.

It's pathetic. Don't like what she has done as CEO? That's fine. But the jump to whatever is the rage in political BS needs to stop.

SSShark 04-09-2024 08:19 AM

And this, boys and guys, is the ugly side of social media. This has become a pointless and toxic thread.