Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Sports Lounge (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   2019 NFL offseason discussion. (https://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=547597)

Iron Lung Jimmy 05-01-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMR Sales (Post 10505838)
as a Browns Fan, I would disagree. There was a reason Greedy fell - he can't tackle & he's a beanpole.

And nobody ever heard of Takitaki before.

And a Kicker, they are as bad as the Bucs. BTW, in the last 5 Years the Bucs have Drafted 2 Defensive Ends & 2 Kickers! :frusty:

If you are a Browns fan you will be pleasantly surprised.

Greedy Williams is going to be a lock down corner who didn't really have any tacking issues until the end of last year when he was playing not to get hurt. And for those keeping score, that gives Cleveland two lock down corners... their secondary has a legitimate chance of becoming a no-fly zone :paddle:

Takitaki is going to be, at the very least, a special teams terror - which the Browns desperately need because their special teams were anything but special. And he has the chance to be a solid three down linebacker.

The 5th round linebacker from Alabama was a first round pick in some mock drafts.

Drafting a kicker is a luxury you have when your roster is pretty well stacked so we'll see how that works out.

It should be a fun year!

PoorMansCamaro 05-02-2019 01:05 PM

I just hope Rosen pans out. If not, Miami has a good amount of ammo to trade up, if need be, to get a top notch QB next draft.

BMR Sales 05-02-2019 01:07 PM

you will still be "Tanking for Tua"

PoorMansCamaro 05-02-2019 02:00 PM

Honestly I’d rather Flunk for Fromm

BMR Sales 05-16-2019 02:49 PM

the Jets become the eternal flame of dumpster fires. They fire the GM & VP of Player Development and let Crazy Eyes Gase be GM & Coach. Gase has been on the job for 4 months, was hired by the GM - that was a short marriage!

Granted the GM has been there through very bad years, but he drafted Darnell, signed LeVeon Bell, CJ Mosley ( and others), drafted Quinnen Williams. They weren't far away

DevilsReject97 05-17-2019 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMR Sales (Post 10520603)
the Jets become the eternal flame of dumpster fires. They fire the GM & VP of Player Development and let Crazy Eyes Gase be GM & Coach. Gase has been on the job for 4 months, was hired by the GM - that was a short marriage!

Granted the GM has been there through very bad years, but he drafted Darnell, signed LeVeon Bell, CJ Mosley ( and others), drafted Quinnen Williams. They weren't far away

Trust me when I say this... you or I could have done the GM job for the Jets...that's how bad the guy has been..

mickss 05-17-2019 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 (Post 10521079)
Trust me when I say this... you or I could have done the GM job for the Jets...that's how bad the guy has been..

Maybe the Jets could rehire Rex Ryan and get his twin brother Rob to join the team, that could be fun to watch! Then they could rename themselves the New York Jesters.

PoorMansCamaro 05-21-2019 02:35 PM

Suh expected to be a Buccaneer

BMR Sales 05-21-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 10524259)
Suh expected to be a Buccaneer

I'd gladly have him over "Big *****" Geraldini McCoy. McCoy had ability but only showed up for 2-3 games a year.

Iron Lung Jimmy 05-21-2019 06:00 PM

The Browns... along with the Patriots and several other teams... are interested in McCoy. I hope the Browns get him but think he'll end up with the Patriots.

Iron Lung Jimmy 05-22-2019 05:27 PM

Cleveland Continues To Win The Offseason!

Cleveland will host the 2021 NFL draft.

Hopefully that will be the second year in a row the Browns pick 32nd :)

Iron Lung Jimmy 05-23-2019 05:24 PM

McCoy to visit Browns tomorrow.

BMR Sales 05-29-2019 01:34 PM

McCoy is supposed to visit the Ravens today

BMR Sales 06-04-2019 03:26 PM

McCoy goes to the Panthers - I'll get to see him quit on another team twice a year