The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > SGOS252382

Conversation Between SGOS252382 and nhra stocker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. nhra stocker
    07-21-2011 09:40 AM
    nhra stocker
    Hey just an idea??? Ive seen a few requests for people trying to find it, what do you think about having a sticky for the D.A. calculator from Dragtimes.com ??? I dont know how hard it is to set up so maybe it wouldnt be worth messing with. I just think that it could be beneficial to the section and easier than going to the unofficial list. Thanks Corey
  2. nhra stocker
    06-19-2010 06:13 AM
    nhra stocker
    I burnt my shoulders a lil bit , but not too bad. I also rented a LT red Camaro while i was there since I couldnt bring mine down. For a V-6 It ran well , especially above 3500 rpm. Not quite the power im use too though , they didnt have any V-8s avalible.
  3. nhra stocker
    06-17-2010 09:37 PM
    nhra stocker
    You were'nt kidding on the beach being great! We spent all our time over at Sanibel and Captiva islands. Ive never seen so many shells in my life! Were all ready planning another trip down with my daughters the next time.
  4. nhra stocker
    06-09-2010 07:43 AM
    nhra stocker
    Thanks for the info! Were flying in so I wont be racing , just thought if they're was a track close id check it out. Definetly not great racing weather! I raced my Chevelle at Bowling Green Ky 2 weeks ago in 3100 ft of air NASTY! We may just find a beach instead.
  5. nhra stocker
    06-07-2010 12:09 PM
    nhra stocker
    My wife and I are heading down to Fort Myers for our annv. this weekend and noticed you live in the area. Are there any tracks close to ya?