The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > The_Blur

Conversation Between The_Blur and WYD OPN
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. WYD OPN
    10-19-2009 12:51 PM
    WYD OPN
    I thought it best to send you a PM, as opposed to conversing in a thread on the forum. You're evidently educated and intelligent; and you express fact instead of opinion on the subjects related to your Political Scientist vocation.

I'm curious to know your level of awareness beyond the ideal functionality of government in the executive, legislative, and judiciary branches. What degree of understanding do you have about the subversion and erosion of our citizenship composition and structure? How versed are you in the history of international monetary systems as related to the Fed and fractional-reserve banking, etc.?

Just to clarify, I'm not challenging or provoking you personally in ANY way. It's simply difficult to find others who know or care enough about anything besides the small world of information they've been given by culture and media. You seem to be someone who maybe hasn't "sampled the Kool-Aid", so to speak.

Thanx in advance for your response.
    ...Blake