The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > PNYSLAR

Conversation Between PNYSLAR and Total Performance
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Total Performance
    03-01-2010 03:01 PM
    Total Performance
    I was pretty sure i messaged you back but i don't know what happened to it. We have a website at TotalPerformance09.com where you can review the prices of each individual part, however, my boss is a very personal kinda guy and would absolutely make a deal where you could save a few hundred on a package. If you combine the exhaust with our custom cold air intake you get a very nice power and torque boost. We dyno every car that comes in here before and after we put the parts on to show you the difference and if you want to tune on the dyno we do it for very cheap to and you might be able to squeeze an extra 15-20hp out of it. If you look at our website and you're further interested you can call our shop 704-821-5078. the best time to reach us is between noon and 5pm, and if nobody picks up you can leave your name and number and we'll call you back.
  2. PNYSLAR
    02-22-2010 11:54 AM
    PNYSLAR
    Whats the cost for the complete system?
  3. Total Performance
    02-20-2010 11:49 AM
    Total Performance
    You know what would look great underneath that sweet license plate? 5" slash cuts thats not to mention the ridiculous gain in horse power and it sounds amazing. Check out the album if you get the time

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2425