The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > wirebender

Conversation Between wirebender and fbodfather
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. fbodfather
    09-02-2009 08:54 PM
    fbodfather
    I'm so sorry! I am not a 'computer guy' -- and have JUST found the 'Visitors Messages' section -- (and I nearly had a heart attack as there are dozens of messages there from months and months ago!!!)

I am very sorry to hear that your Camaro sat at Dixieana for so long......

Frankly, it upsets us as it actually costs us money -- quite a bit of money when you realize how many cars and trucks are 'sitting' tying up hundreds of millions of dollars in an era where every dollar is precious.

What I CAN tell you is this: We review the 'performance' of each railhead and carrier - not by individual VIN - but by the average (computers track this...) and there is hell to pay when the time deteriorates.

I DO hope you're behind the wheel of your new Camaro and that you have 'perma-grin'

Again - so very sorry for not seeing your email. I spend at least an hour each night going thru my emails - looks like I'm gonna have to spend more time!!!
  2. wirebender
    08-27-2009 09:48 AM
    wirebender
    Dear Scott,
    I have read many of your postings on here and believe you to be honorable, passionate and trustworthy. I know you are a very busy man and hesitate to even send this to you, however I will with hopes that something will be done so others will not have to go through something I deem unecessary. I will hopefully be getting #32474 tomorrow and this is part of a letter I'll be submitting to the dealership. The passivity with the "status quo" I have experienced lead me to believe that this needs the attention of someone that might have a little "pull". Thanx so much for all you do and for your attention....sorry to be bothering you with this "gripe", but I just don't know where else to turn. ltr: It is inconceivable to me that a car that has priority (as the dispatcher at Dixieanna told you) sits on a lot, unloaded from a train and ready for the truck, for a solid week. Is there absolutely no accountability here? Is anybody even aware of this? -shortened