The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > UT-Engineer

Conversation Between UT-Engineer and Pumpkin1LT
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. UT-Engineer
    06-25-2010 10:45 AM
    UT-Engineer
    Great! Ill be looking for a ring and if i find a ring without the stone Ill def. be PM you about it. was that a 3/4 or 1 karrot btw? just curious
  2. Pumpkin1LT
    06-25-2010 10:14 AM
    Pumpkin1LT
    No prob...and you are EXACTLY right! go for what is reasonable now...get the good stuff later! BTW...that diamond is appraised at almost $1000 (pretty sure..have to get it looked at) but I will give it to you for less than $400.
  3. UT-Engineer
    06-25-2010 09:35 AM
    UT-Engineer
    I saw the pics on the thread. Thanks for posting them. Ill think about your words of advice and let you know if i decide to look into your awesome collection of jewlry lol. Congrats on u and ur husband BTW! I think I may get something reasonable within budget and then upgrade later on as so many ppl have stated. That seems to be the more practical approach instead of going ALL OUT at first. Thanks a lot for the help!
  4. Pumpkin1LT
    06-25-2010 09:10 AM
    Pumpkin1LT
    well, honestly it really depends on what cuts she likes...princess cuts seem to be quite popular with the ladies. I know you want to get her something she will love, but keep in mind that she should love ANYTHING you can afford to get her. I didn't get a blow your mind gorgeous ring when the hubby and I first got engaged, but it wasn't about that..and I still LOVED the ring..for what it symbolized. Of course now I have an incredible set over1.5 Karats total, but we are 10 years in. If you can find something that she prefers (cut/style) within your budget, go for it. Check out CraigsList/EBay, a woman scorned and all..you might find some GREAT deals there! But keep in mind...she truely loves you...she won't care about the size, the cut, etc...she'll care that she is marrying the man she's fallen in love with...and she's getting her wedding...that is what TRUELY counts all the rest is just kudos. I have pics for you. i can email them to you or I can just post them on the thread.
  5. UT-Engineer
    06-25-2010 08:42 AM
    UT-Engineer
    I know it may be common and not really unique but the rings I have been interested in are princess cut solitaires in white gold or platinum between .5 and 1 carrot. any thoughts on a ring like that?
  6. Pumpkin1LT
    06-25-2010 08:35 AM
    Pumpkin1LT
    I can get some pictures up. Obviously the Labradorite is shaped as a heart...the diamond is a round cut solitaire
  7. UT-Engineer
    06-25-2010 08:09 AM
    UT-Engineer
    Hey thanks for the comments on the rings. If you could, can you please send a pic of them when u get a chance. I have a particaular style in mind already since I kinda know what she would or wouldnt like, but it wont hurt to look at what you have for sale. Thanks buddy!
  8. UT-Engineer
    06-18-2010 07:38 AM
    UT-Engineer
    lol, yeak i know, life's busy. Well hopefully Ill be able to stop by for a bit. By the time I get out of work and stuff it will be a little after 6PM. Thx for the update! lookin forward to seeing the rides
  9. Pumpkin1LT
    06-17-2010 03:56 PM
    Pumpkin1LT
    Hey..this is my FIRST time out there..somethin always comes up!! Everyone meets up at TGIF on Dezavala (s.p.?) and I-10. From 6PM till when ever we all disperse.
  10. UT-Engineer
    06-17-2010 03:45 PM
    UT-Engineer
    Like the ride!