The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > G10

Conversation Between G10 and JoeP@TeamBeckyD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    04-19-2010 06:53 PM
    JoeP@TeamBeckyD
    Crickle Crackin?? I'm old and that's a new one on me. LOL So the obvious question is "any other color choice"? The answer to you is that we watch the auctions and when we know someone is looking for something, we put it on a "hot sheet" to see if we can match what some one is looking for. How many miles would you find acceptable? And where are you because shipping may have to be a consideration unless you plan on flying in and driving home. Thanks for the inquiry. You're welcome to call if you'd like 734-479-7117 direct line.
  2. G10
    04-19-2010 06:26 PM
    G10
    BeckyD... What's Crickle Crackin?

Someone on C5 told me to chat with you about getting my new ride. I'm desperately trying to find a used aqua blue metalic 22 RS. What can we do? I need to keep the price as close to 30 as possible to make this work. I'm willing to wait a while for the car to present itself. I'd also like manual and I guess if I'm going to stay in my price range I'm gonna have to give up on leather. I'm 6'1" so sitting in the sunroofed ride I'm hitting the celing. Can't have that so I think I gotta kick sunroof to the curb too.

What can you tell me.

Appreciate any help you can give me finding a ride that fits in my wallet.

Cheers,

Greg