1. AGldnGrl
    08-07-2009 03:53 PM
    AGldnGrl
    OMG...you're too funny

it's definetly catchy
  2. BoomerandBoozer
    08-07-2009 12:41 PM
    BoomerandBoozer
    What do you think of the following license plate, remembering that I ordered ABM

BluHevn

In Jersey can only have 7 max characters. I'm only worried about the irony of it, if I die in a crash, someone will point to the license and say "how ironic"
  3. AGldnGrl
    08-06-2009 07:27 AM
    AGldnGrl
    Message was too long...

Couldn't part w/the $4x,xxx.xx for an SS, so I settled for a 2LT RS. Looking to retire in another 12-14 yrs and when your 401k has gone to shxx, $12,xxx.xx could possbily pay for 6 mos health insurance.

Looks like you're going to be getting yours soon...I'm so-o-o-o-o happy for you, but so-o-o-o VERY jealous at the same time. Mine has been at 4D since 7/13...not EVEN updated. My dealer just happens to be one that GM decided to take away the franchise...some 3rd party has been hired by GM to distribute the cars ordered by these dealerships...my dealer can not contact them, they have to wait to be contacted. So the waiting continues. I've thought about cancelling my order and buying a Nisson...but the posts always change my mind...they say it's worth the wait...GOD I HOPE SO!!!

Anyways...have a great day.
  4. AGldnGrl
    08-06-2009 07:26 AM
    AGldnGrl
    Yes, I am a Gldn girl for sure. Have a pic of my 2 in my album on my user CP. The one laying down [Samson, Sam for short] is one we rescued. He is 98 lbs of one big baby. Not too smart, but very sweet. They have "Golden Rescues" here in St. Louis...you and your wife might check for that in your area. People just don't realize what they're getting into when they get a Golden...forever kids...2 yr old kids..some just can't handle it, but in my view, they're the best friends you could EVER ask for. Mine are 8 and 11 [the Pic is a few yrs old] The one sitting [Maximum Nugget, Max for short] has a complete clown face now, the one laying down has just started the white eyebrows and lower muzzle. I'm not looking forward to the day when I loose them...
  5. AGldnGrl
    08-05-2009 12:11 PM
    AGldnGrl
    nothing to do w/Camaro's, but I too have 2 golden's...assuming the PIC is of your 2....awesome dogs!