The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Elykson

Conversation Between Elykson and DZ28
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. DZ28
    08-20-2014 01:27 PM
    DZ28
    If you know anyone looking for a Cammed 2010 Camaro I'm either putting it up for sale soon or will be in the spring. Just bought a 2014 Chevy SS and that is working pretty good for me this summer. The Camaro has seen about 200 miles this year most of it last week on Woodward. Not quite 2700 miles on it! Shameful I know.... I tallied up my spend and it's near $59000 so far.... Need to stop doing this!
  2. DZ28
    10-07-2013 12:55 PM
    DZ28
    Hey so I see a car going to Mecum that may be of interest and I'm actually going to assume you already know this...

http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_de...=CH1013-166852
  3. Elykson
    04-02-2013 05:22 PM
    Elykson
    I've got BBK long tube headers and high flow cats that still need to be installed with the Magnaflow X pipe, an extra set of brake calipers that need powder coating, a replacement Stillen front splitter that needs painting and installation. Bought an extra set of Pirelli tires to go on rims I haven't purchased yet. I'm thinking of purchasing a strut bar as well. I've already driven my Camaro a couple times this year. On vacation this week, and the weather looks to be warmer the next couple of days. Drive or put it in the shop? LOL, maybe both!
  4. DZ28
    04-01-2013 02:05 PM
    DZ28
    So any new items for your Camaro this year? I have Brembo rotors, JL Audio speakers, and oh yea, ZL1 polished five spokes and Goodyear F1's sitting in the basement for the Camaro this year.... Hopefully another couple of weeks I can unpack the damn car and spring it from its cage!
  5. DZ28
    10-26-2012 05:41 AM
    DZ28
    Probably not going to happen; I have over $53,000 into this car! Just put it in storage this week but drove it last Sunday in the 50 degree weather. This car really likes the cold weather and drives like an animal....
  6. Elykson
    10-25-2012 02:06 PM
    Elykson
    If you ever sell your car, let me know first!
  7. DZ28
    12-12-2010 05:05 AM
    DZ28
    Well that is interesting as hell. I've really thought about changing my halos to blue as I think that would give the car a different look. I'm also going to change the fog lamps over to either HID or LED to get rid of the yellow looking bulbs. What I really want to do is reconfigure the lighting system so that the turn signals are actually the daylight running lamps. Can't imagine why GM set it up so that the turn signals only light up when the turn signal lever is actuated. Your setup looks pretty damn cool. Did you have the mirrors done or was it like that when you got it?
  8. Elykson
    12-12-2010 02:03 AM
    Elykson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSm4cd8upGs

I did some lighting mods. Plus my buddy fixed my spoiler and the gap I had between the bumper and my hood. That was due to an undersized bracket, holding up my custom grill.