The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > rforbes

Conversation Between rforbes and wullger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. rforbes
    09-18-2009 01:27 PM
    rforbes
    Hey guy, do you know if we are still on for the Kers winghouse and hooters tomorrow?
    I know there is a slight chance of rain, but maybe it will hold off.
  2. rforbes
    08-16-2009 03:28 PM
    rforbes
    Did you get your car yet? If not let me know when you are picking it up. Maybe I could meet you at Huffines and check it out!!
  3. rforbes
    08-05-2009 11:30 AM
    rforbes
    Picking mine up this afternoon after the exhausts are put on!! pics to come
  4. rforbes
    08-01-2009 10:00 AM
    rforbes
    Wow, they are moving along. Yeah, Mine came into the Arlington Rail Yard yesterday. I am just waiting for the truck to come pick it up. Dealer said Tuesday or Wednesday. He is going to take it to a friend of his that owns a muffler shop to put on a custom exhaust he made just for the Camaro. It is called the Street Demon. It sounds really good. So I figure I will be able to pick it up by Wednesday or Thursday. I will definately post pics.
  5. rforbes
    07-24-2009 10:07 PM
    rforbes
    Well my friend, I cancelled my order with Huffines. I told Jay that I did not want to purchase a repaired car at MSRP, even though it may look perfectly new. Plus, he did not know when the repair would take place. As luck would have it, I am getting the identical car from Friendly Chevrolet, that a customer backed out on. It has been shipped and is on its way. Jay understood. Good luck with yours.
  6. rforbes
    07-20-2009 11:15 PM
    rforbes
    It arrived in OK city last wednesday. I think you saw the thread on the guy that also had his car there too, and they had a hailstorm there last week so they are supposed to be still checking for damage. I have to tell you, Jay is a pritty nice guy and everything, but all of the information I have found so far such as the rail car number, and the problem with the hail, I have found out on my own. I suppose they are selling so many Camaros, he is having a hard time keeping everyone up to date. I really hope they get it down here in the next couple of days.
  7. wullger
    07-20-2009 07:40 PM
    wullger
    FFS. How long has it been there, and how hard is it to get a truck to get a car to its destination? You'd think with sales in the crapper these trucks would be transporting as fast as possible.
  8. rforbes
    07-20-2009 06:45 PM
    rforbes
    Good Lord! It is still waiting up in OK city wating to be transported down here. This is driving me crazy!!
  9. rforbes
    07-16-2009 09:08 AM
    rforbes
    Alright!! Coming soon! Mine is in OK city right now. I just emailed Jay to see when he thought it might be coming in. I sold my truck yesterday, so I hope it is within the next couple of days. I will post pics soon!
  10. wullger
    07-15-2009 01:49 PM
    wullger
    Moved up to 3300, with a TPW of 7/27!