The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > KLR ZL1

Conversation Between KLR ZL1 and Dangeruss
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Dangeruss
    03-02-2010 01:54 PM
    Dangeruss
    Is G-Force doing your install?
  2. Dangeruss
    03-02-2010 11:37 AM
    Dangeruss
    Just giving you a hard time. It's just easier through PM because I get an email everytime you send one. Plus I think that visitor messages are available for everyone to read.

Just click on Private Messages at the top, then click on send new message on the left.

The covers look good, but it would probably be cheaper to do what I did, and you're less likely to get pulled over. Mine aren't as dark though.
  3. Dangeruss
    03-01-2010 11:07 PM
    Dangeruss
    Eric...you have to learn how to use PM!

What did shockwave do? Send me the link.
  4. Dangeruss
    02-04-2010 11:36 PM
    Dangeruss
    You talking about Saturday? I found out I won't be there on Sunday.
  5. Dangeruss
    02-04-2010 02:29 AM
    Dangeruss
    Cool. I think I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. See you then.
  6. Dangeruss
    02-03-2010 09:39 AM
    Dangeruss
    Cool...Brandon's a nice guy, and I plug him all the time on the forums.

I really like the Pipeline...it just scared me with all the rain we get here. I was afraid that one day I'd end up driving through some water and it getting sucked up into my engine. BTW...just an FYI...ADM also makes a race version of their intake that drops down like the Pipeline. I think their fit and finish is just so good.

Pablo did give me a pretty good price ($720.00 on install and full dyno tune). I'm sure we can get you the same deal.

Are you going out anywhere this weekend? Saturday is Cars and Coffee at Post Oak (I think around 10:00am). Sunday is Cars and Coffee at Market Street in The Woodlands.