The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > PNY KLR

Conversation Between PNY KLR and dinger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. dinger
    06-06-2009 12:51 PM
    dinger
    Andy - hope I saved you (and me) a grand - CAFPilot from Saskatoon - post below
    (pay for the ride you gave us...)

Brad

Yes I got the $1000 off loyalty, $500 for a military discount and $1000 off extended warranty because my wife was a former employee.

Picking it up around 5:30, I was hoping for nicer weather today though, and its supposed to rain tomorrow

Things to do: load up thumb drive with music, avoid the cops, and have fun tonight!

cheers

Mark
  2. dinger
    06-06-2009 07:38 AM
    dinger
    Andy - go back and get your $1000 - let me know how it turned out pls -
    THANKS for the Ride - Brad

General Motors of Canada Limited (“GMCL”) is pleased to announce the GM Owner Loyalty & Targeted Intender Program that will offer a $1,000 Bonus (tax inclusive) to ALL current owners and/or lessees of any New or Used Model Year (“MY”) General Motors (GM) vehicle (excluding Pontiac who are eligible to receive the revised Pontiac Loyalty Bonus Program (HOL 2009-510R02)) who purchase/lease/finance a new 2009 or 2010

"The GM Owner Loyalty is a Manufacturer to Consumer incentive (tax inclusive) of $1,000 (tax inclusive) on the purchase/lease/finance of a new eligible 2009 or 2010 MY GM vehicle."

"PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION AND ELIGIBILITY:
    a) ELIGIBLE MODELS:
     All new 2009 and 2010 MY Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, HUMMER, Saturn or Saab models, unless noted under ‘Ineligible Models’ below.
  3. dinger
    04-28-2009 01:22 PM
    dinger
    Hey - PNY KLR - I am the second SS from Wheaton's in Regina, deposit last August. Have you seen yours yet......
    Real email - bkrahenbil@sasktel.net

Regards - Brad