The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > KMPrenger

Conversation Between KMPrenger and TJ91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. KMPrenger
    07-01-2011 11:28 AM
    KMPrenger
    Hey TJ. I still feel good about the Vararam, and I know I'm going to switch to it from the AirRaid. Already have a buyer ready for the AirRaid. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say the Vararam completely destroys all other intakes including the Injen, but I will say that I also think it performs at least as well, if not better than the Injen does and thats saying something. Over the next couple weeks to a month hopefully there will be more hard data to back it up! And I hope they get to that 2nd group buy soon! lol
  2. TJ91
    07-01-2011 10:56 AM
    TJ91
    Hey man hows it going I realized were both on the list. What are you thinking in reguards to the Vararam, should we get it or no? Starting to loose a little faith here to be honest and the 2nd groupp buy looks like it will be some time before it gets filled. I have guy offering me the Injen Longtube for 175 so im debating on what to do
    0-60 seems to be on par if not a tab bit better then injen, which means its doing its work. I guess its safe to say witht he Vararam your guarenteed to get the same results as the Injen, but possibly a little better?