News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > fbodfather

Conversation Between fbodfather and kingsnakes2LT
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. kingsnakes2LT
    08-15-2010 09:13 AM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Good morning Scott.
    I am a member of Camaro5 and an owner of a 2010 Aqua Blue Metalic 2LT RS Camaro. I LOVE this car, Thank You!.
    I have been trying to find out the official Total Production Number for the ABM since December 2009. So far, I have not seen any official statement from Chevy or GM announcing the total number of Aqua Blue Metalic Camaros produced in the world.
    Many of us Aqua Blue owners purchased our cars without ever seeing the color on the actual car because we ordered before the cars were available at the deallerships. That is an indication of our Love for this car. If at all possible, please assist us by helping to get an official announcement from GM for the total production numbers of the ABM posted on Camaro5.
    Thank You!
    Kingsnake
  2. kingsnakes2LT
    01-10-2010 12:43 AM
    kingsnakes2LT
    "I am VERY interested to know the official total production number for the ABM Camaro. This color is amazing. It is difficult to understand why the color was discontinued, however I understand GM needed to switch to a color it believed would sell better. Since GM decided to discontinue the ABM, the number of vehicles produced in this color has become very important. Please PM me, or post to the thread 5TH Gen Camaro SSLSLT General Discussions "Any Official Word on the total number of ABM produced".
    Thanks for your time and support !"

Any chance you can answer this question now?
    Thanks Again!
  3. kingsnakes2LT
    12-13-2009 08:24 PM
    kingsnakes2LT
    Fbodfather,
    I just read your Christmas message on the Camaro5 site and I want to thank you for all you have done to bring the Camaro back.
    I took delivery of my 5th Gen - 2LTRS ABM 6sp Auto, with Sun Roof and White Rally Stipes on Aug. 28, 2009 after a long wait. It was well worth the wait. I love my Camaro. Part of the joy of owning a Camaro is the reaction of other people.
    Another reason for my message is, I am VERY interested to know the official total production number for the ABM Camaro. This color is amazing. It is difficult to understand why the color was discontinued, however I understand GM needed to switch to a color it believed would sell better. Since GM decided to discontinue the ABM, the number of vehicles produced in this color has become very important. Please PM me, or post to the thread 5TH Gen Camaro SSLSLT General Discussions "Any Official Word on the total number of ABM produced".
    Thanks for your time and support !