The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > SISTEROFTOMHENRYRACING

Conversation Between SISTEROFTOMHENRYRACING and lyndalu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. lyndalu
    02-28-2012 07:03 AM
    lyndalu
    they are doing as best that they can. they were on the news again trying to get help but nothing is happening. the funeral was like nothing I have ever seen. we waited for 2 hours on line to get in. crazy!!! I have been telling everyone not to leave this country for vacation. if something happens you get no help!!!
  2. SISTEROFTOMHENRYRACING
    02-27-2012 02:59 PM
    SISTEROFTOMHENRYRACING
    Lynda- How are you? Haven't talked for awhile....more importantly, how is Vinnie? I really feel for him and his family. We sent him a card..Tom told me you went to the funeral. I've never thought about going to Mexico for vac, but I would never go there now. What a tragedy, and Vince is such a super guy. Hope to see you all soon.
  3. lyndalu
    12-08-2009 08:11 PM
    lyndalu
    Have a great holiday! I'm sure we will talk soon. send pics of Ice we would love to see him.
  4. SISTEROFTOMHENRYRACING
    12-07-2009 12:50 PM
    SISTEROFTOMHENRYRACING
    Lynda- Knew you would be happy for us. Ice is a tri-color boy, goes out on lead easily, and already sleeping in beds with us! A friend for me when Nikolai goes to school next fall! Have a great holiday if I don't talk to you--Sue
  5. lyndalu
    12-04-2009 01:44 PM
    lyndalu
    Congrats!!! I knew it would be long!! I can't wait to see her( I assume it's a her with the name Ice). Give her a hug for me and I'm so happy for you.
  6. SISTEROFTOMHENRYRACING
    12-03-2009 12:10 PM
    SISTEROFTOMHENRYRACING
    Just wanted to tell you we made an addition to the family- a 14 month tri color Sheltie named Ice. I could not wait any longer! He is very trainable, although shy. Maybe you'll see him this summer!