The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Junior

Conversation Between Junior and mpsheedy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Junior
    10-15-2010 12:20 PM
    Junior
    Hey there. Have you tried or thought of trying the ABL dash mod? There are a couple methods on this forum and I decided to try the EL wire material to do mine. Being that your C5 is the baddest I've seen around I figured you might have or would be interested in installing this interior mod. I just ordered all the material and began the prep work. If your interested, when I'm done we can hook up and I can show you the results. Or you can watch or help. It looks pretty easy and shouldn't take long at all. Also I hope you guys had fun in OC last weekend. I was all ready to go (Parents have a house in West OC) but needed to be on the job for some upgrade to our system. :( Anyway, hit me back if your interested. -J
  2. mpsheedy
    06-14-2010 09:53 PM
    mpsheedy
    i stopped by len stoler chevy today and marty, the salesman my brother bought his corvette from told us they are going to be getting two SLP camaro's in soon ZL designation ZL 327(6 cyl) ZL 427 v-8 auto and ZL 454 v-8 stick these cars are getting a new hood,spoiler,emblems,wheels,exhaust,cold air intake,sport suspension pkg., Oh my go to www.slpcamaro.com