The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > bluch

Conversation Between bluch and LS3SSRS
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 53
  1. LS3SSRS
    06-13-2009 04:59 PM
    LS3SSRS
    dude check this out, i got bvonscott to run my VIN and it's at 4200.. unreal, it's been shipped.
    VIN 2G1FT1EW5A9114676
    Equipment Group: N/A - N/A Event Code: 4200 - Vehicle Shipped from Source Plant
    Primary Color: GAP - Imperial Blue Metallic Order #: NFHP13
    Secondary Color: N/A - N/A MSRP w/ DFC†: $43,875.00
    Trim: AFM Order Type: SRE - Retail Sold
    Engine: N/A - N/A Age of Inventory: N/A
    Transmission: MN6 - Manual 6 Speed Transmission Stock #: N/A
    Other Options: DCP: Directions and Connections OnStar Service
    FE9: Federal Emissions
    SGC: Spare Tire and Wheel Not Desired
    UQA: Boston Acoustic Premium Audio System
    WRS: RS Exterior Package
  2. bluch
    06-12-2009 07:50 PM
    bluch
    buddy that is a great idea! i am down for cruisin and photos FOR SURE. i will definately let you know how my order is going....down to like 3 weeks now. the home stretch will be the hardest to wait!
  3. LS3SSRS
    06-12-2009 07:42 PM
    LS3SSRS
    thanks man i was damn excited when he told me i had a vin. we will definately be doing some cruise nights. i live in leduc but work in edmonton, so i might be one of the 1st to have one in leduc lol... i can picture it now 3-4 2010 camaro's cruising the streets... i also want a photo session when we all meet up.. good idea? keep me informed of your status!
  4. bluch
    06-12-2009 06:14 PM
    bluch
    congrats on the VIN!! I hope to get a VIN next week for my car. They are also telling me 2 weeks after it is produced to take delivery...can't wait to have this car, we are going to have to do some cruising, get a couple other guys from camaro5 from around Edmonton and turn some heads!
  5. LS3SSRS
    06-12-2009 04:31 AM
    LS3SSRS
    youre exactly right. i went in there to get my photocopy, and there it was a black 2ssrs. the customer was coming in that day like 2hrs after i sat in it and i snapped some pics too lol... just ext. pics. my dealer asked if i wanted to check it out quick without anyone knowing haha.. . but yea man i am at 3800 and i have a VIN!! 2 weeks apparently.. hopefully by transformers 2. it would be sweet to showpark it on the sidewalk or somethin lol, just tell the manager i want free tickets and i'll park out front
  6. bluch
    06-12-2009 01:39 AM
    bluch
    it was probably just on display until the owner picked it up, cause it was gone when I drove by there today. did you get a VIN yet? i remember a while back you mentioning yours was supposed to be built last week...
  7. LS3SSRS
    06-09-2009 03:55 AM
    LS3SSRS
    hmm, maybe someone is backing out of the sale lol, my dealer there told me they got a silver and a black ss in last week. the silver one was picked up that same day but he said they were waiting on the black one... i'll have to check it out, im headed there tomorrow to photocopy my silverado registration so i can still sell my truck and get the $1000 off for the gm loyalty discount. thanks for the heads up!
  8. bluch
    06-09-2009 02:14 AM
    bluch
    hey man, you probably know this already, but incase you don't Lakewood has a black 2SS on the lot! I was driving by and spotted it so I drove into the dealer and took a closer look. It looks sweeet!
  9. LS3SSRS
    05-12-2009 08:55 AM
    LS3SSRS
    ya dude it's awesome... i can't wait. keep me updated on your status as well, at least u have a build date. it kinda pissed me off that the dealer didnt give me this info earlier, like i said i had to call for an update but oh well... my lil brother said he saw a red ss rip past oil city on jasper ave on the weekend and my dad saw an orange one on hi-way 60!! so theyre around... patience LOL
  10. bluch
    05-11-2009 11:45 PM
    bluch
    Great news buddy! ya, i am also at event code 3000, but mine is scheduled to be produced the week of June 15 and the dealer said to expect delivery beginning to middle July But oh well, at least it is moving along...awesome news about your car, looks like you will be cruisin in no time