The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Bulldogwinters

Conversation Between Bulldogwinters and Revo1
Showing Visitor Messages 131 to 140 of 153
  1. Bulldogwinters
    05-12-2010 11:25 PM
    Bulldogwinters
    I would really appreciate that actually. Just let him know theres a 16 year old kid that legitimately wants that car!! lol I only need a couple thousand more dollars.... lol
  2. Revo1
    05-12-2010 10:53 PM
    Revo1
    Yeah dude, in the sun it just POPS. Much better than IBM in my opinion.

You never know tho dude, when I bought mine it had been on the showroom floor for almost 2 months. Since he fixes up every car he buys, there is no turnover on cars that don't sell. If they don't sell, they sit.

Dunno tho, he didn't change the status of my car to sold for awhile. If you want, next time I talk to him I can see if it's still there...
  3. Bulldogwinters
    05-12-2010 09:55 PM
    Bulldogwinters
    I have a good 1000 miles I'm thinkin. I live in south central Montana, so long drive, but even my 94 coupe is comfy for long drives! That color is what sold me! the pictures don't do it any justice I think. in the sun that's such a deep blue I LOVE it lol. I just wish I could have him hold it for me :p
  4. Revo1
    05-12-2010 08:18 PM
    Revo1
    DUDE, that just might be the best looking Z I've seen yet! I'm telling you, the man does good work! Take it from me, he won't sell you anything sub-standard, and if anything DOES go wrong, he'll do whatever he can to fix it. How far would you have to drive back?

This is also the same color I had on my 96 Z28, and it's GORGEOUS in person
  5. Bulldogwinters
    05-12-2010 05:35 PM
    Bulldogwinters
    I'll be sure to wear some loose fitting pants!! lol. once I have more money I'll probably give him a call. It would be easy enough to just take a plane ride down there and drive it home. I see your LE listed on there, definitely one of those MUST SEE cars I think! I'm really liking that blue Z28 vert #93 if you happen to check it out. Damn, if he doesn't sell that within the next 3 months I'll be taking it off his hands!
  6. Revo1
    05-12-2010 03:11 AM
    Revo1
    LMAO thought I might get that reaction I couldn't even walk around the showroom because of the raging hardon that just wouldn't go away LOL

He does great work, and literally knows everything there is to know about 4th gen F-cars. If you end up takin a look tell him I sent you, he might hook you up.
  7. Bulldogwinters
    05-11-2010 11:02 PM
    Bulldogwinters
    sweet jesus! haha camaroking has some BEAUTIFUL cars for sale!! 02 Z28 vert A4 with 40K miles on it.. I've never seen one that perfect for $13,950 I have a feeling I know where I'll be finding my next car at! every single one of them looks amazing and is cheep!
  8. Revo1
    05-11-2010 09:07 PM
    Revo1
    Thanks man, they're manufactured by a company called DEPO. Kinda tough to get ahold of DEPO, I ended up getting mine through the dealer that sold me my car...

Check out Camaroking.com
  9. Bulldogwinters
    05-11-2010 06:23 PM
    Bulldogwinters
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I've been lookin into a new car for a while and the price jumped from around 14-16K to anywhere from 18-25K!! outrageous for me, but if you have a well maintained LE I've seen some listed for 35K

Random question, where'd you get your HALO headlights, I hate the stock ones on the 98-02 they get all cloudy and ruin the front I think. and yours look pretty sweet.
  10. Revo1
    05-10-2010 10:02 PM
    Revo1
    Very nice dude! I guess they've gone up in value since last year, the only 4th gens I'd seen hitting the 20k mark were LE's. But increased value works in our favor '
    Beautiful car man, keep me posted!