The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > 1BAD18SS's Profile > Albums

18 Camaro SS
Getting close, let's see if it can manage a 7.2 without putting the front runners on. 
Pump E85, PCM/TCM tune, Gutted factory cats, 17inch rear wheel
FB IMG 1563760714315
Carolina dragway 7/20/19
Badass pic from Carolina Dragway
Awesome night at Street Warz ended up winning the 2008+ NA class
2018 Camaro SS
059 SCT charlotte
Test pass vs a bolt on Coyote
Removed all the heat covers
Finally went to a 1/4 track. Didnt expect the car to run so good in the heat 90+. Ran in the 12.0 class let off and the very end and still broke out of the class kinda a exciting/mad moment but car...
First time out with the new Flex fuel sensor and PCM tune only, got to get the 60ft back down to where it was but considering how hot it was it's going in the right direction hopefully 7.4-7.5 soon
Testing the new wheels at Shadyside Dragway
Getting that 60ft down with the D5 rear wheels on now, hope to get the car to a 7.5 stock with just the rear tire only
Crap pass but that reaction time was on point lol 
Left lane
New Forgestar D5 wheels are on
New D5 wheels for the car
20190302 180351
Another 7.7 but with a slower mph guess it wont go 7.6 stock since I refuse to pull any weight out
I have probably over 50 sips of 7.7-7.8 passes guess that's as far as the car will go stock now to change wheels and start bolt ons
Cant wait til the car is sitting on welds, question is do I see how fast it will go with just a full drag pack or do bolt ons and keep the 20s for a sleeper look
Finally got some decent DA and reached my goal for my car stock. Very impressed the car did so well now its finally time to start to change things. Bolt ons are next
Finally got some decent DA and reached my goal for my car stock. Very impressed the car did so well now its finally time to start to change things
Got my GM dark taillights in, looks a lot better
2018 Camaro SS "GETGAPD"
Best time as of July 2018, waiting for better DA then starting mods