The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > C7 Ordering, Pricing, Order Tracking Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #15
tnspd

 
tnspd's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro ZL1 (BERT)
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: N.C.
Posts: 1,136
Hi Becky

QZXTQ2
tnspd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #16
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 50,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ4Life View Post
I know my dealer enter stuff on some chevy global site and printed papers out.. does that mean they entered my order and im at 1000 or 1100..
shit i still need to change options Lmao

You should have received an order # and at this
point you can still make changes to the order -
nothing has been submitted yet
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #17
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 50,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
I was under the impression that there are no "order numbers" yet, only those that have left a deposit with dealers that have allocations? I left my deposit today and was told I would get the order number when the allocation was accepted. Very legit dealership with a long history of corvette sales as well.


they can create your order now. It will not advance
past 1100 status until it's placed against the dealers
allocation. In the mean time, it gives you a nice warm
fuzzy feeling to have the order #.
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #18
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 50,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray949 View Post
Mine is QZSS2Q, thanks Becky!

For some reason it was pulling up on the Chevy.com order tracker the other day, but today it says it cannot find the order? Maybe the site is not working properly.

I see it!! 1100 status. Could be some updates
over the weekend may have caused a problem -
not sure
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #19
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 50,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciscokid View Post
Hi Becky
Here is mine - Order #QZPDBT


And another 1100 status here too
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #20
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 50,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciscokid View Post
Hi Becky
Here is mine - Order #QZPDBT


1100 status - surprised???
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #21
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
1100 status - surprised???
y even check status everyone knows know happening till atleast end of may LoL
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:24 PM   #22
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
You should have received an order # and at this
point you can still make changes to the order -
nothing has been submitted yet
probably have one i didnt ask.. samething last time with my camaro i had to ask for order number...
well they said they call as soon as they allowed to order for me to make my changes... so i will get then..
I have her cell and email so I can harass i mean ask question anytime whether she working or not
Thank You
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #23
laborsmith


 
Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2016 Camaro T4 RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Detroit Metropolitan Area
Posts: 2,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ4Life View Post
y even check status everyone knows know happening till atleast end of may LoL
I personally like the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with tracking an order from beginning to end. Altho not ordering a Stingray in the near future, few things can make a car seem more personal, at least to me, than actually selecting the options I want. Well, please take "few things" with a grain of salt.

And in June when status levels start progressing and in August when actual assembly starts, than the roller coaster fun gets even better.

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:41 PM   #24
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by laborsmith View Post
I personally like the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with tracking an order from beginning to end. Altho not ordering a Stingray in the near future, few things can make a car seem more personal, at least to me, than actually selecting the options I want. Well, please take "few things" with a grain of salt.

And in June when status levels start progressing and in August when actual assembly starts, than the roller coaster fun gets even better.

Laborsmith
not going to lie i liked tracking my orders. did it with my camaro..
but not going to get my order until i know they will start making corvettes..

they start taking orders somewhere between may 20th and june 10th think they said they start building in july.. so start having them in oct maybe
figure so many orders first come in ill get mine in like march of next yr
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #25
laborsmith


 
Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2016 Camaro T4 RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Detroit Metropolitan Area
Posts: 2,701
Per past practice, captured test fleet will be assembled in July. These are potentially sellable but you need to go to Kerbecks or the equivalent if such is your desire. Barring an unforeseeable problem coming to light in the CTF, regular production will go down the line the first Monday in August. Your May to June dates should be when Chevy starts pulling orders, ie, matching the dealer orders against allocation AND scheduling orders that have no constraints.

My memory is the Gen 5 Camaro had more pre orders in fall 2008 for production then scheduled to start in Feb 2009 (actually did not start until March 2009) than the C6 Corvette had in summer 2004.

Those built in the first two weeks of August will be at the ordering dealer sometime during the last week of August. There will be 2014 Stingrays cruising the boulevards before Labor Day. And congrats to the first half dozen who have posted the order numbers. Enjoy the ride, it is a true adult E-Ticket!


Laborsmith

Last edited by laborsmith; 05-06-2013 at 05:34 PM. Reason: spelling
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #26
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by laborsmith View Post
Per past practice, captured test fleet will be assembled in July. These are potentially sellable but you need to go to Kerbecks or the equivalent if such is your desire. Barring an unforeseeable problem coming to light in the CTF, regular production will go down the line the first Monday in August. Your May to June dates should be when Chevy starts pulling orders, ie, matching the dealer orders against allocation AND scheduling orders that have no constraints.

My memory is the Gen 5 Camaro had more pre orders in fall 2008 for production then scheduled to start in Feb 2009 (actually did not start until March 2009) than the C6 Corvette had in summer 2004.

Those built in the first two weeks of August will be at the ordering dealer sometime during the last week of August. There will be 2014 Stingrays cruising the boulevards before Labor Day. And congrats to the first half dozen who have posted the order numbers. Enjoy the ride, it is a true adult E-Ticket!


Laborsmith
thanks
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #27
Rayo
 
Rayo's Avatar
 
Drives: 14'Stingray/13'LandRover/12' Harley
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 127
Same thing here, today I left my deposit $2500 this guys told me I am # 9 on their list, but the don't know yet when my C7 will arrive, they said that hopefully before november. And as soon the place the order the will give it tome so I can Track it

San Antonio,Texas
Rayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #28
bluec5
 
bluec5's Avatar
 
Drives: 1999 Corvette, 2012 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 35
Thanks. May be wishful thinking, but I hope to have mine for the Fall Colors Tour in October here in Ohio.
I had pre-ordered my 2010 Camaro only to have the dealer go belly up and I had to shop else where when they started to show up on lots. Hope it goes better this time.
bluec5 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
becky, beckyd, beckyd@rodgerschevrolet, tpw sorry

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.