The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Member's Lounge > New Member Intro Lounge

New Member Intro Lounge Come say hello!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
Adam's Polishes



 
Adam's Polishes's Avatar
 
Drives: The shiny ones.
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In the detail shop!
Posts: 4,268
Nick w/ Adam's Polishes

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Some of you may know me from Camaro5 or the other handful of Corvette forums around the web.

Excited to be a part of this forum, and as always, shoot me a PM/email if you have anything I can help you with!

Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS 6spd,Pace Car,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 29,492



Hi Nick!

Good to See You Here!

__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet.com
Available Camaro Inventory///Body Color XM Antenna
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #3
Stingray
just can't get enough
 
Stingray's Avatar
 
Drives: C7-Z06, Boss 302, Macan S
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SoFla
Posts: 3,358


A fine we have here!
__________________
Just a few toys... and from a Z51 to the Z06!
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family
 
guiLT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Maxima
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 6,634
Welcome to the forum!
__________________
guiLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
CowboyCorvette
 
CowboyCorvette's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 17
Welcome Nick !

Always great to see Adam's on the forums

Any idea when the Premium Metal Polishing Towels will be back in stock, I'm really wanting to try those !
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CowboyCorvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #6
GaBoy25


 
GaBoy25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6/2500HD Lmm LTZ
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 2,551
Great to have you hear nick.

You know we read the number 1 mod of corvette owners is polish. This is a shoe in for you. No pun intended.

GaBoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #7
Adam's Polishes



 
Adam's Polishes's Avatar
 
Drives: The shiny ones.
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In the detail shop!
Posts: 4,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyCorvette View Post
Welcome Nick !

Always great to see Adam's on the forums

Any idea when the Premium Metal Polishing Towels will be back in stock, I'm really wanting to try those !
I'm not sure what kind of timeline we are looking at, let me check into it and I'll report back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBoy25 View Post
Great to have you hear nick.

You know we read the number 1 mod of corvette owners is polish. This is a shoe in for you. No pun intended.

Your puns...I like 'em.
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #8
CowboyCorvette
 
CowboyCorvette's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Adams View Post
I'm not sure what kind of timeline we are looking at, let me check into it and I'll report back!
Thanks, I appreciate it !
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CowboyCorvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:20 AM   #9
xVengeancex28


 
xVengeancex28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 10,556
welcome
__________________
Click Sig For Graphix Page
xVengeancex28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #10
Adam's Polishes



 
Adam's Polishes's Avatar
 
Drives: The shiny ones.
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In the detail shop!
Posts: 4,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyCorvette View Post
Thanks, I appreciate it !
We had a few "issues" with the supplier of our first batch.

We have new samples on their way and need to test them to make sure they are of sufficient quality before we let them go out to everyone.
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #11
CowboyCorvette
 
CowboyCorvette's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Adams View Post
We had a few "issues" with the supplier of our first batch.

We have new samples on their way and need to test them to make sure they are of sufficient quality before we let them go out to everyone.
Thanks for the update !

I've always used your Single Soft Microfiber towel on my wheels in the past....Would you say these are a lot softer than those ?

__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CowboyCorvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:32 AM   #12
Adam's Polishes



 
Adam's Polishes's Avatar
 
Drives: The shiny ones.
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In the detail shop!
Posts: 4,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyCorvette View Post
Thanks for the update !

I've always used your Single Soft Microfiber towel on my wheels in the past....Would you say these are a lot softer than those ?

No, they are virtually identical towels, material-wise.

The gray ones just don't show the dark stains from metal polishing as much as the white towels.
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #13
CowboyCorvette
 
CowboyCorvette's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Adams View Post
No, they are virtually identical towels, material-wise.

The gray ones just don't show the dark stains from metal polishing as much as the white towels.
That's good to know, thanks.

As I need more I'll just replace my wheel ones with these.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CowboyCorvette is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.