The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 07-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #15
Hancock

Drives: Blk Z51 NPP J6F Q7T Red Interior
I want to try to keep this thread alive until there is some information available. Whenever someone gets the chance to see a Stingray and take some measurements, or stumbles upon specs in magical ways only dedicated forum members can, please get that info in here. Thanks.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #16
volsfan0911

Drives: '10 GTI for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVVIC View Post
Sorry I can't help with Bose audio system information. But, I do have one question, does the new C7 play CD's? I heard it doesn't. Regardless, I'll appreciate just getting the 2LT trim level. Any one have an answers?

Vic
Normally I make fun of Blowz as being marketing driven crap. Allegedly, the C7 setup sounds much better so I'll hold judgement until hearing it in person. No optical drive isn't a huge loss for me. Since buying my GTI in 2009, I haven't listened to a CD - it's been all Apple lossless from my iPod classic or HD radio. I'm fortunate to be in the DC/Baltimore area so lot of good stations available. Dumped Sirius immediately after the end of the free trial. I've driven a lot of GM rentals traveling for business lately. Mylink vehicles work just fine with hi-res audio files from a thumb drive and Pandora via BT from your cell phone sounds great as a radio alternative (data plan may or may not be an issue for you - I'm still on Verizon unlimited data).

Of course, with the 'Vette, I anticipate that I'll be paying attention to the exhaust on a frequent basis as well.
volsfan0911 is offline   Reply With Quote