The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 05-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #15
New C7

Drives: 2014 Corvette Coupe
If you have a real order number, you can go to the Chevrolet website and click on the "track your order" link near the bottom under "ownership" section.

Input the order number and it will come back with your order details and status.

Last edited by New C7; 05-10-2013 at 08:32 PM.
New C7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #16
sccaracer46

Drives: 2011 Hyundia Sonata Hybrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayo View Post
How can I know for sure if they actually submitted my order?? Or is it that not all the selected dealers are submiting C7 orders??

Ask them for your order number as I previously indicated! If they have submitted the order, they will have the order number! If they haven't, get your deposit back and find a reputable dealer!

My dealer took my order and submitted the order while I was there and gave me a copy to take with me. I checked it out on the www.chevy.com website and it showed up as being accepted.
sccaracer46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:16 PM   #17
Rayo

Drives: 14'Stingray/13'LandRover/12' Harley
Ok, Thank you very much. I guess Ill be doing that tomorrow
Rayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:21 PM   #18
Rayo

Drives: 14'Stingray/13'LandRover/12' Harley
So, How about APR? based on your experience's , does any one know what numbers would be around it?

Lets suppose I'm on 780's on my credit report (which they run already at the dealer - Ally bank) My down payment will be between 15 - 20 K ... Any ideas on APRs ?
Rayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:42 AM   #19
Casper ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1
The Chevrolet web site, Track my order is crap, go with Becky to track your order. She is top notch, stays on top of things and very enjoyable to work with.She will put MOST dealers to SHAME
Casper ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:07 AM   #20
sccaracer46

Drives: 2011 Hyundia Sonata Hybrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayo View Post
So, How about APR? based on your experience's , does any one know what numbers would be around it?

Lets suppose I'm on 780's on my credit report (which they run already at the dealer - Ally bank) My down payment will be between 15 - 20 K ... Any ideas on APRs ?
I checked with my local Credit Union and was quoted 1.87%.....up to 72 months...and NO hoops to jump through! You will find that Credit Unions will offer better rates than most other sources.
sccaracer46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #21
New C7

Drives: 2014 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper ZL1 View Post
The Chevrolet web site, Track my order is crap, go with Becky to track your order. She is top notch, stays on top of things and very enjoyable to work with.She will put MOST dealers to SHAME
I never said the Chevy track your order was good or not.

The issue is how do you know your order is placed. I simply pointed out that the Chevy website would confirm an order is in their system and not just trusting what the dealer says.

Last edited by New C7; 05-11-2013 at 03:42 PM.
New C7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:00 AM   #22
Casper ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1
I stand buy my comment, check with Becky. You won't be disappointed.
Casper ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:02 PM   #23
GTFD2

Drives: C7 2LT Vert 2014/2LT RS 2012
Is it possible to have a dealer with allocations place an order for a convertible yet. Mine claims to be allocated two convertibles and I get his first one.
GTFD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #24
Philr56

Drives: Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited
Send a message via Skype™ to Philr56
Most CU's beat banks at auto financing. Not an endorsement, but Eglin FCU in Fort Walton Beach is offering 1.75% for 60 months. If you are a USAA member, they are offering .078 percent financing. There are good numbers out there. Now we just need a product to purchase.
Philr56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #25
yellowsnow2go

Drives: Honda mini van
So I've ordered my Stingray. Have the order number. Paid the deposit. Yet, I'm still waiting to hear when it will actually be put into production. (Has not as of yet by website or dealer info).

Order taken by dealer near 1st week of June and he assured me that delivery would be before first week of October, but without too much knowledge on turnover time to build this awesome beast (would figure at least 8 weeks) and the fact that order has not even been "picked up" by GM, I don't think that time frame is gonna happen. Does anyone feel that is correct?

I really don't mind the wait (Ha! Who am I kidding), but would rather not take delivery of vehicle in mid January just so it can sit in garage all winter
yellowsnow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:41 AM   #26
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
No regular production taking place as of now. No announcement of official start of production date but I still maintain August 5.

I see no reason to doubt your dealer. (Bearing in mind both your dealer and I are guessing.) The second pull is now going on and July 15 will be completed so July 16 your dealer will be in a better position to more accurately guess.

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #27
jsvette

Drives: C7, XTS, Porsche, C70
Quote:
Originally Posted by laborsmith View Post
No regular production taking place as of now. No announcement of official start of production date but I still maintain August 5.

I see no reason to doubt your dealer. (Bearing in mind both your dealer and I are guessing.) The second pull is now going on and July 15 will be completed so July 16 your dealer will be in a better position to more accurately guess.

Laborsmith
What would you hazard the typical delivery date (Museum) using your August 5 estimate as a production start, of a C7 that gets pulled in this weeks allocation?
jsvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:29 AM   #28
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
The first 1566 (includes the 500 Premier Editions) could well complete being assembled sometime in the middle of the third week of August and start moving toward dealerships around the 23rd or 24th. The next 2000 will fill out production for the last several days of August and the first couple of weeks of September. The third pull should be in the first consensus in August.

So if pulled on July 15 and built after labor day it would stay at the plant for from one week to as much as three weeks. That means end of September. Museum deliveries are not held for QC any longer than other builds but are held just as long as other builds.

That is my hazard of a guess.

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote