Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-21-2015, 11:40 AM   #3473
Yippee38

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS, '02 SOM Firehawk
Some nice cars. Grats on 3rd!
Old 04-21-2015, 11:52 AM   #3474
chetkan
Haters gonna hate!!!

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Synergy Green
I figured I would post this here. I ordered the wrong color mats. These are brand new and looking to get some money back so I can order the right color. They are smoke I guess I needed ebony. Make me an offer.
Attached Images

chetkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 03:25 PM   #3475
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Car show on Sunday & rain cold and snow on Wednesday , WTFrig .. Only in Upstate NY ..... Got another car show this Sunday April 26th , temps look like 52 degrees and sunny . I hope ..
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:04 PM   #3476
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chetkan View Post
I figured I would post this here. I ordered the wrong color mats. These are brand new and looking to get some money back so I can order the right color. They are smoke I guess I needed ebony. Make me an offer.
I would def but I dont like being a poser without actually having an SS.
arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:07 PM   #3477
arkentect

Well I did it... and it was worth every penny. Bought a resonated xpipe then cut the exhaust off at the cats. replaced the stock hpipe with the xpipe, eliminated the stock resonators and mufflers and straight piped the exhaust... now I just need some exhaust tips!
Enjoy

http://vid79.photobucket.com/albums/...psetfcvr27.mp4
Old 04-22-2015, 11:12 PM   #3478
Yippee38

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkentect View Post
Anyone have luck respraying this synergy color? I'm looking at getting a new front passenger fender because the previous hit a deer and it wasnt fixed correctly. Currently the paint is close..... but not the same. Is this hard to color match?
I'm sorry arkentect. I just can't find that paperwork with the color on it. I don't know what I did with it, and it's driving me crazy. I may have the shop send it to me again via fax or something.

I can tell you that the second tint in the PPG formula is wrong. It should be "OLIVE" IIRC rather than what it is. If I find that paperwork, or get it from the body shop, I'll post it here.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:38 AM   #3479
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Well I did it... and it was worth every penny. Bought a resonated xpipe then cut the exhaust off at the cats. replaced the stock hpipe with the xpipe, eliminated the stock resonators and mufflers and straight piped the exhaust... now I just need some exhaust tips!
Enjoy

http://vid79.photobucket.com/albums/...psetfcvr27.mp4
Sounds like someone has been having fun.... How does it sound ?
What about the OEM tips , couldn't you cut them off and weld them on ? Just asking , I sold mine with the rest of the exhaust .

Hope to meet up sometime this summer at a car show , And see how far you have come . Still headed to Carlisle this weekend ? LMK
Old 04-23-2015, 09:07 AM   #3480
arkentect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Sounds like someone has been having fun.... How does it sound ?
What about the OEM tips , couldn't you cut them off and weld them on ? Just asking , I sold mine with the rest of the exhaust .

Hope to meet up sometime this summer at a car show , And see how far you have come . Still headed to Carlisle this weekend ? LMK
haha a little fun

It sounds mean and aggressive. Doesnt get drone until 2k and even then it only happens when you step on it.
I'm still heading to carlisle this weekend, leaving tomorrow morning, and I'm gonna see if I can find some 3.5" or 4" dual wall tips for the exhaust.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:08 AM   #3481
arkentect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yippee38 View Post
I'm sorry arkentect. I just can't find that paperwork with the color on it. I don't know what I did with it, and it's driving me crazy. I may have the shop send it to me again via fax or something.

I can tell you that the second tint in the PPG formula is wrong. It should be "OLIVE" IIRC rather than what it is. If I find that paperwork, or get it from the body shop, I'll post it here.
Thanks for the info about the olive portion at least. to be honest I thinks thats whats wrong with the section on my car because it seems too blue in color more than the sharp green it should be. It's hard to notice just looking at the car but I can see it and it bothers me.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:02 PM   #3482
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
haha a little fun

It sounds mean and aggressive. Doesnt get drone until 2k and even then it only happens when you step on it.
I'm still heading to carlisle this weekend, leaving tomorrow morning, and I'm gonna see if I can find some 3.5" or 4" dual wall tips for the exhaust.
Sounds good , glad your happy with the out come . You have a safe trip to Carlisle , hope you find what your looking for . Last two years there for GM Nationals , and really nothing new in the swap area for any newer Camaors .
Old 04-23-2015, 03:17 PM   #3483
davidcroft
Sellin Chevy's since '06

Drives: 18ZL1 02Z-28
Quote:
Anyone have luck respraying this synergy color? I'm looking at getting a new front passenger fender because the previous hit a deer and it wasnt fixed correctly. Currently the paint is close..... but not the same. Is this hard to color match?
SOLD! '18 ZL1 Mosiac Blk
SOLD!'16 SS Sedan-Forgestars/ARH/rotofab
TRADED!2014 SS Sedan
SOLD! 2013 Blue Ray1SS/1LE 1of20.
TRADED! 2012 White 1SS/RS
davidcroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 09:34 AM   #3484
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Getting ready for the 2nd car show of the season tomorrow. car is packed , But going to do something I really don't want to ,but its cost effective , going to Plastic dip my fuel door cover Black today , I don't want to spend $200 on a new black one , also going to plastic dip the chrome around my rear Bow Tie Black . Can't seem to find a full size billet black one to replace . Oh well what you going to do .Weather is going to be sunny but only 56 degrees tomorrow . But I will still enjoy the day . Wish Bio-Hazard luck ...lol

New rear seat covers will be here next Tuesday , also waiting for A/C dash trim rings and center bezel , going to paint them Synergy Green . And new replacement E-Brake handle coming . other one had a bad finish . Hopefully I'll get a nice day next week and finally get the under body lights on ..
Old 04-25-2015, 02:40 PM   #3485
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Got the fuel door plastic diped , looks good , happy for now, rear bow tie got messed up when removing the tape . Cleaned it all off , & I find a better way. Oh well I tried . .lol
all ready for the show tomorrow . Hurry up and get here.Lol
Old 04-25-2015, 03:22 PM   #3486
Yippee38

I just saw a Turtle Wax commercial with a Synergy Green Camaro.