The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-08-2014, 08:13 PM   #1
MB1

Drives: BMW M3
For Sale: Cyber Gray / Black Z51 7MT Atlanta

Sold

Price: Firm at $63.5K.

No trades considered.

Build:
Cyber Gray Ext (I think the best color, first and last C7 production year)
Black Interior
Z51
Manual Transmission
Black Wheels
Mag Ride
NPP Exhaust
Navigation
MSRP: $66485

Mileage is 2,500 (unless I can find some excuses to put more miles on it :-).

NO ACCIDENTS. Hell, no scratches or damage whatsoever. It shows like a brand new car. I haven't been able to find anything to report but take a look at the pictures for more detail. A rock damaged one of the air skirts (the black piece of plastic in front the drivers front tire. The dealer replaced it with the wrong (non Z51 piece so I'm having them order the right one. It will be taken care of pre-sale but I've been a buyer of private party sales before so I believe in disclosing EVERYTHING so there are no surprises.

I have a 3.5 year old so I drive the boring SUV most of the time. My travel schedule has ramped up so much of the time, the car is spending time in the garage attached to the battery charger. I really love the car, its honestly the best car I've had (its insanely good!!). I broke the car in strictly based on the owners manual. Never saw over 4,000 rpm until over 1,700 miles on the clock.

Maintenance:

***At 45 miles, I had a professional install an XPEL clear bra ($1,300) on the front bumper, ENTIRE hood, rocker panels and the triangular body panel behind the rear tires. Its a great investment that will continue to protect the car for years to come. I'll definitely do this again on future cars.

***At 750 miles, I had the Chevrolet dealer I bought it from change the oil. I also had the oil tested via Blackstone labs to get a baseline to see how the LT1 wears as it ages. All is good. (Yes, I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to maintenance).

***At 800 miles, I installed the Elite Engineering Catch Can (the best one: http://www.eliteengineeringusa.com/w...ette-stingray/).

In the end, I don't need to sell the car but it doesn't makes sense tying up money my family could use elsewhere for the small occasions I can drive the car. I really hope that if I do sell it that it finds someone that will enjoy the car. In fairness of disclosure, I'm losing quite a bit on the car that I've not had very long so my firm pricing is due to that. (Sales tax of almost $5,000 + $1,300 clear bra + $400 catch can + money off MSRP = almost $10,000.)

Pictures here:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...A814E08%217284

Serious buyers only with cash available or pre-approval already done. Happy to answer any questions.
Attached Images

Last edited by MB1; 07-11-2014 at 09:07 PM.
MB1 is offline   Reply With Quote