The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Member's Lounge > New Member Intro Lounge

Old 04-27-2014, 08:57 AM   #1
Chevyman2

Drives: 2018 zl1
Smile I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another C7 in NORTH Carolina ....Im super excited to learn yesterday I won a 2014 corvette 2lt torch red vert from national corvette muesum. I had camaro before but due to family issues i had to sell this past December.

I look foward to learning from you guys and girls to make this car as enjoyable as possible.

Michael
usarvet
Chevyman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:30 AM   #2
purpleRac3r

Drives: 1974 & 2014 Corvette Stingrays
Congratulations! You will absolutely love the Stingray. I was at the Bash the past couple of days and saw the drawing for the Premier Edition Coupe on Friday (I was on the road home when yours was drawn). It was cool seeing it live, and they put the call on the speaker system so everyone could hear both side of the conversation. The Museum Delivery is really fun, but plan for the whole day! I had a morning time for mine and was there until after 3pm! And don't forget, you can drive your Stingray right up to the guest entrance at the plant for photos. Lots of people don't realize that part. Check with your plant tour guide.
'74 Stingray coupe, heavily modified, as seen in August 2011 VETTE magazine, 2014 Stingray Z51 #196, ordered 02/11/13, built 08/29/13, Museum Delivery 10/04/13, driven daily!

purpleRac3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:32 AM   #3
Chevyman2

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleRac3r View Post
Congratulations! You will absolutely love the Stingray. I was at the Bash the past couple of days and saw the drawing for the Premier Edition Coupe on Friday (I was on the road home when yours was drawn). It was cool seeing it live, and they put the call on the speaker system so everyone could hear both side of the conversation. The Museum Delivery is really fun, but plan for the whole day! I had a morning time for mine and was there until after 3pm! And don't forget, you can drive your Stingray right up to the guest entrance at the plant for photos. Lots of people don't realize that part. Check with your plant tour guide.
thanks will do
Old 04-27-2014, 09:36 AM   #4
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...

Congrats Michael! For the heck of it I bought 2 ten buck tickets for this 4/26 drawing and glad to know a forum member like you won! Enjoy it soon!!
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:24 AM   #5
1KUIKC7

Drives: 2015 Zo6 3zl
You are one Lucky dude!!
Congrates you are in for some serious fun!!
Old 04-27-2014, 10:30 AM   #6
Chevyman2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KUIKC7 View Post
You are one Lucky dude!!
Congrates you are in for some serious fun!!
Tell me about I'm still pinching myself.🍀😀