The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 03-04-2017, 08:59 PM   #1
formoutofchaos

Drives: Camaro 2017 1LE
Should of never left need to comeback.......c7

I let my z51 c7 go because of cross country move , and unknown, I than got the 1le and I like driving it and on track its fun but I miss the visceral feeling of the corvette c7 top off, Bose stereo always looking for an excuse to drive it etc .

My 1le ended up getting some minor issues a detailed smeared coating on interior fading things and the exterior was never done correctly TMI, it made me want to go in a different direction . Ive gotten trade in value anywhere from 35-37k for 1le and that would include a tax credit on top of that for 4K.

I think i want to go with the GS now that I'm on the east coast I'm not as far to Bromin , or Kerbeck, or Macmulkin. JUst not sure how they would value my trade in ........ I' around 57k for a GS 1lt I honestly think HUD is overrated and PDR i will miss butt could live without.

I was willing to go back to the z51 but noticed my used 2016 prices were pretty close to new 2017 and 2017 GS pretty dam close to z51 53 vs 57 ish.

Your thoughts... man I miss the Vette.
formoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote