The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 06-20-2014, 05:01 PM   #15
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
This is C7 poker here. All kinds and number of folks are reading and replying on the two Corvette forums, and privately, for various reasons. I am playing the hand my dealer and GM dealt me. Not a slam-dunk hand, but a very playable hand none-the-less. Being in DC circles, I actually have a Class Action lawyer friend where this has gotten his attention. I can reveal just so much. All I can say is that I shall not fold. Can GM continue to knowingly allow dealers to screw Price Protected customers as you all have suggested on the forums?

Anyone who has been screwed by your dealer and/or GM on Price Protection, please privately let me know, and I shall pass it on to my Class Action lawyer friend to help build his case.

Last edited by Richardlord; 06-20-2014 at 05:15 PM.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:44 AM   #16
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Please post up what the final outcome is. I know you think you got a case here and are excited to " bust this wide open" but deceptive practices by a dealer will go no where in class action. And GM is not stupid, there is no master plan on their part.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:17 PM   #17
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
Please post up what the final outcome is. I know you think you got a case here and are excited to " bust this wide open" but deceptive practices by a dealer will go no where in class action. And GM is not stupid, there is no master plan on their part.
I understand - I shall take this as far as I can in all ways I devise successful or not and see what happens - I'll post the results on how it all shakes out - It's just hard for me to accept that GM would knowingly allow my dealer and others to continue to screw customers on its Price Protection policy and program and not do something proactive about it.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote