The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Member's Lounge > Off-Topic Chat

Old 04-11-2014, 07:03 AM   #1
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Moderator help

I started getting pm from a new member please take care of this thanks. This is a copy of his post.

From Michael Grady I Need Your Attention
P.O. Box 201 Abidjan.
Abidjan-Ivory coast.
Tel: +225-5540-5533.

Dear,

Pls, I need your kind urgent attention! I am reaching you with faith to solicit for your kind assistance to help me achieve good plan for investment in your country, I inherited the sum of $16.7 Million Dollars, from my late parents which I want to transfer into your safe account. This money which I inherited from my late parents, I want to use it for investment in your country, and also want you to help me come over to your country after the successful transfer to your account, I am contacting you for an investment purpose which I will highly need your full assistance.

I will like to establish a good relationship with you which I am desecrate in need of your Kind help to achieve this effort. I am the only son of my late father, Chief Grady O. Christopher. My late father was a Gold and Precious Stones Marchant/Real State when he was Alive, He was poisoned to death by his brothers because of land dispute, and my late mother died last 3 months ago after suffered kidney surgical operation here. When she was on hospital bed before her painful death, she advised me to seek for a foreign assistance that will help me to receive this money, and for me to leave Africa, you will help me and put this money into good investments with fear of God as I do not have much idea or good knowledge to manage the big money.

I am Sierra Leone National, I will be very happy if you can be willing to help me Accomplish this plan as I have decided to leave from Africa and come to your country and resettle for this investment plan and my security for my better future and also to further my education while you will be managing the business on my behalf. So please kindly indicate your interest while I will appreciate to feed you with more information on your response to help me. I will like to offer you 25% of the money for your kind assistance. If interested to help please get back to me through my private mail contact at (mg10021@mipunto.com)for more information's.

Anxiously waiting for your interesting reply!
Best Regards.
Michael Grady.

Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2014, 12:29 PM   #2
Nate GM
Rand Paul 2016

Drives: Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT
Did you take the offer?
Old 04-22-2014, 01:39 PM   #3
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
....Hold out for more.....

...sounds like......
..... way too much... family drama...
and...
....only offering 25%....

...the last deal I took...
I got 35%

Good Luck!

JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:31 PM   #4
1KUIKC7

Drives: 2015 Zo6 3zl
LOL!! if I had a buck for everyone of those I got in the past years I would buy 2 Zo6's!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 06:00 PM   #5
Ryanbabz71

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 1SS 1LE
16.7 mil inheritance sounds legit

Ryan
Ryanbabz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:31 AM   #6
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy 3 View Post
I started getting pm from a new member please take care of this thanks. This is a copy of his post.

P.O. Box 201 Abidjan.
Abidjan-Ivory coast.

Dear,

Pls, I need your kind urgent attention! I am reaching you with faith to solicit for your kind assistance to help me achieve good plan for investment in your country, I inherited the sum of $16.7 Million Dollars, from my late parents which I want to transfer into your safe account. This money which I inherited from my late parents, I want to use it for investment in your country, and also want you to help me come over to your country after the successful transfer to your account, I am contacting you for an investment purpose which I will highly need your full assistance.

I will like to establish a good relationship with you which I am desecrate in need of your Kind help to achieve this effort. I am the only son of my late father, Chief Grady O. Christopher. My late father was a Gold and Precious Stones Marchant/Real State when he was Alive, He was poisoned to death by his brothers because of land dispute, and my late mother died last 3 months ago after suffered kidney surgical operation here. When she was on hospital bed before her painful death, she advised me to seek for a foreign assistance that will help me to receive this money, and for me to leave Africa, you will help me and put this money into good investments with fear of God as I do not have much idea or good knowledge to manage the big money.

I am Sierra Leone National, I will be very happy if you can be willing to help me Accomplish this plan as I have decided to leave from Africa and come to your country and resettle for this investment plan and my security for my better future and also to further my education while you will be managing the business on my behalf. So please kindly indicate your interest while I will appreciate to feed you with more information on your response to help me. I will like to offer you 25% of the money for your kind assistance. If interested to help please get back to me through my private mail contact at (mg10021@mipunto.com)for more information's.

Anxiously waiting for your interesting reply!
Best Regards.
Michael Grady.

Quick Reply
Without a screen name, there isn't a whole lot that we can do.

Also, in the future you can click on the little red & white triangle in the bottom corner of the PM (or post) to notify the staff.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote