Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-27-2017, 06:24 AM   #57
classicrockr
Pills are for Pansies

Drives: 2023 2SS Red Hot Vert Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
It's a car for crying out loud. If it gets a few chips in the paint....OMG. You just destroyed the car. smh. Anyhow, no, the point was it's an open forum. We can dislike someone's choice of wrap or not. Just like you can dislike my post. Don't care, my day goes on as usual. It's a forum. Just a few screen names on a screen who type stuff every now and then.

But, let's disregard all of the positive things we've said about other cars. Funny how it works around forums. As soon as you say something negative, it's hate. Disregarding all of the other kudos' that have been slung other peoples way.

Typical.

Oh, and I still think the wrap is hideous. Now, that one wrap that was all gray, now that was a sick wrap. See, but oh wait, we get no points for saying stuff positive. Fkn forums never change.

Stay true to yourself, man. You didn't go overboard with any comments. The whole "positive comments or none at all" mindframe is a joke. I think that wrap is cool, but I know not everyone does and I'm not offended if someone has a different opinion.

How many times has someone asked "what do you think of adding ____ to my car?" and too many people say "it'll look terrible, don't do it". And nobody says anything to the person that advised against doing the mod? gimme a break people.
classicrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:11 AM   #58
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicrockr View Post
Stay true to yourself, man. You didn't go overboard with any comments. The whole "positive comments or none at all" mindframe is a joke. I think that wrap is cool, but I know not everyone does and I'm not offended if someone has a different opinion.

How many times has someone asked "what do you think of adding ____ to my car?" and too many people say "it'll look terrible, don't do it". And nobody says anything to the person that advised against doing the mod? gimme a break people.
Sounds good, except that nobody asked for opinions here. Big difference, otherwise it wouldn't have been an issue.

There are clear opportunities in this forum, and beyond for people to demonstrate some decorum and good manners by biting their tongues. Doesn't seem so hard to me...and I don't understand why you think being polite is a joke. Too bad you think so...
Old 04-27-2017, 12:13 PM   #59
Zeke.Malvo

Drives: 1969 Mustang MaCh1
No need to be two faced with comments and opinions.

I think the wrap looks ok. I'm not a fan of having some rainbow on my car, but I think the silver portion looks good.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2017, 02:14 PM   #60
GoneBoy

Drives: '17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post
Sounds good, except that nobody asked for opinions here. Big difference, otherwise it wouldn't have been an issue.

There are clear opportunities in this forum, and beyond for people to demonstrate some decorum and good manners by biting their tongues. Doesn't seem so hard to me...and I don't understand why you think being polite is a joke. Too bad you think so...
I'm glad some folks get it. Never said anything about only posting bright and fluffy comments or opinions. Just simple respect...

So many billy bad asses out there once they sit in front of their pc.
GoneBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 10:00 PM   #61
Kanine

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Hyper Blue
I'm a bad ass away from my pc as well, trust me! LOL. I still haven't seen a disrespectful post though..... Just opinions. Maybe its the sensitive behind the pc folks.
Kanine is offline   Reply With Quote