The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 01-14-2024, 06:07 PM   #1
trackDay_Fun#81

Drives: AMG GTS, Mini Copper S 4 Door
70" Victor Racing EX01 Smart Active Aero Wing w/ DRS Button: $4,500 obo

The EXO1*is controlled by dual fast-action actuators for variable downforce. Just connect 12v power and the onboard sensors and software will automatically position the wing for five (5) different positions including: DRS, Downforce 1, Downforce 2, Downforce 3, and Aerobrake from one of the three user programable presets. The swept-back arm design adds unique styling found in exotic models and the actuators are located on the support arms so minimal space is needed in the trunk or engine bay areas for the control box. The only cables needing management from the wing to your car are two standard power cables, which are wired to the controller module and then the standard 12v power lines to your battery/fuse box.

This wing and components are brand new, never installed, never opened, except for taking pictures for this ad. I purchased this wing to go onto a different brand track day car, only to realize that the trunk lid skin is too weak for this style of wing. I had to purchase a different style of wing with more of a vertical load, and not so much rotational load on the trunk surface.

I purchased this wing directly from Victor Racing early last summer and waited 8 weeks for a delivery due to lack of carbon fiber wing supplies. From talking with Victor, they are still backlogged 6-8 weeks. So, this is your opportunity to get one immediately at a reduced price. Unfortunately, they do not accept returns.

Retail Price: $5,898
You can find more information, pictures, and videos at Victor Racing’s website, and they are located in Austin, Texas. I'm selling all components, which include the 70" Carbon Fiber Wing, End Plates, Built-in CPU (with GPS, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope sensors), DRS Button, Dual fast Actuators, Remote Control, Upright Assembly, Wing Brackets, Pivot Plates, Reinforcement Plates, all wiring harness pieces and Hardware for installation. Included will be instructions for install, and assembly diagrams. This Carbon Wing has a full width structural plate inside of the wing, to allow for any width of the vertical Upright locations. The Wing Brackets are revited onto the underside of the wing. Thus, it is not specific to any vehicle.
***Note: The wing has 2 small blemishes on the top surface that are under the top clear coat, which means the issue occurred during manufacturing. A picture is included with the series of images for this ad.

Victor Racing does not have good photographs of this wing installed a Corvette, so I am including pictures of it installed on Camaros for additional views of this product.

I know this will be a great addition to any track day car out there. I look forward to answering any questions and finding a new home for this wing.
Attached Images

trackDay_Fun#81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
active aero, drs, wing