Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-03-2017, 03:03 PM   #1
Team STILLEN

Drives: Varies
WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGER BY STILLEN

Whipple

Stillen is now taking pre-orders for the Whipple Supercharger! Whipple has now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin screw system available today for the Camaro. The Whipple Supercharger comes with all parts needed for installation, and fits under the factory hood. Whipple features a “Roots” style blower so the air is compressed before entering the engine, which means less stress on your engine, and a lower chance of overheating at the track. There is a One year warranty, or an optional 3year/ 36k mile warranty. The Whipple Supercharger for the manual has a 600HP output to the wheel and the automatic is 580HP to the wheel. Whipple’s Supercharger is 50% greater capacity than the 1.7L Eaton TVS used on the factory LT4.

This Supercharger is available in different finishes. The Whipple Supercharger features quick connect fittings and an oversize air to water intercooler. With this Supercharger, there are no internal modifications necessary. Stillen is the exclusive warrantied installer in the Orange County and Southern California Region. Stillen has been in business since 1986 and offers everything from Superchargers, Exhausts, Body Kits, Big brake kits and MUCH MORE! To get yours on order please contact me at: lbowen@stillen.com

STILLEN is available to ship these kits around the world and we offer a full installation service at our facility in Costa Mesa CA.
Attached Images

Team STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:44 PM   #2
flipstyledsm22
Let's go fishing!

Drives: a car with 8 cylinders
Looks great! What do you have for the LSA people?

flipstyledsm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 04:32 PM   #3
maddoggyusa

Drives: 2013 Camaro Dusk 2SS/6
is there gonna be a group buy discount??
maddoggyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 05:06 PM   #4

Drives: 15 1SS 1LE
Cool!
How much weight would this added to the vehicle?
Old 03-03-2017, 05:33 PM   #5
LCPLPunk
USA-1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS L99
Will you take payment in souls?

R2C CAI / Apex Scoop / VMAX Ported TB / Speed Engineering LTHs / X-pipe / GPI port/rod-mod intake manifold / Circle D 3200 278mm Converter / 3.91 gears / DynoSteve tuned / 1LE Shocks/Struts/Toe Links / ZL1 Rear Sway Bar / Z/28 Trailing arms / Prothane Radius Arm & Subframe Bushings / BMR UCA Bracket, Steering rack bushing / B&M Tranny Cooler / RX Catch Can / Jannetty Tranny Dipstick / 2012+ Heater Hose / 2013+ Rearview Mirror / Fuel rail flip / Drake shifter / Oil Cooler Delete
LCPLPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:15 PM   #6
Irace16

Drives: 2010 1SS RS M6
Is this for the fifth gen? You mention lt4 in your message...
Old 03-03-2017, 06:16 PM   #7
Avalnch

Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
I was excited to see this Whipple SC, but I just checked Whipple's website and the pic you posted is for the Gen6.

Did you mean to post this in the Camaro6 website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team STILLEN View Post
Whipple

Stillen is now taking pre-orders for the Whipple Supercharger! Whipple has now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin screw system available today for the Camaro. The Whipple Supercharger comes with all parts needed for installation, and fits under the factory hood. Whipple features a “Roots” style blower so the air is compressed before entering the engine, which means less stress on your engine, and a lower chance of overheating at the track. There is a One year warranty, or an optional 3year/ 36k mile warranty. The Whipple Supercharger for the manual has a 600HP output to the wheel and the automatic is 580HP to the wheel. Whipple’s Supercharger is 50% greater capacity than the 1.7L Eaton TVS used on the factory LT4.

This Supercharger is available in different finishes. The Whipple Supercharger features quick connect fittings and an oversize air to water intercooler. With this Supercharger, there are no internal modifications necessary. Stillen is the exclusive warrantied installer in the Orange County and Southern California Region. Stillen has been in business since 1986 and offers everything from Superchargers, Exhausts, Body Kits, Big brake kits and MUCH MORE! To get yours on order please contact me at: lbowen@stillen.com

STILLEN is available to ship these kits around the world and we offer a full installation service at our facility in Costa Mesa CA.
Vengeance Kaotik Cam, C.A.I., ARH LT, Pypes Cat Back, ZL1 Shifter+2012LS3VERT bushing, Quantum Brake Ducts, JDP Tow Hook Scorch Yellow Trim Kit, Shark Fin, AAC DRLs+ABLs+SMDs, ZTA Rear Spoiler, R.Y. 1LE Splitter. Pfadt coilovers, camber plates, trailing arms, Pegasus Solid Subframe. Pedders ZL1 barz, radius arm & steering rack bushings. BMR adjustable toe-rods. Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace. ZL1 GMPP Driveline Upgrade. TurnOne P/S pump. CTS-V 6 pistons.
447 HP @ 6180 RPM / 418 TQ @ 5100 RPM
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:48 PM   #8
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad

Drives: 2014 Summit White 1SS/1LE
Boooooo.
2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z

ADM LSA Stage II, Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks LTH/HFC's, Phastek CC, ported TB, Mishimoto radiator and oil cooler, BC Racing ER Series CO's, JPSS 32mm Black Magic rear bar, JPSS front inserts, R1 Concepts Premier slotted rotors/Goodrich SS lines, Schroth ASM harness, MGW flatstick, Brey-Krause HB, Tuned by NicD, at Cordes Performance Racing.
Olddudesrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:53 PM   #9
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalnch View Post
I was excited to see this Whipple SC, but I just checked Whipple's website and the pic you posted is for the Gen6.

Did you mean to post this in the Camaro6 website?
i was wondering the same thing!

Mods - GPI 416 w/Custom Grind Cam, Ported Heads & Tuned by Ben, Holley Dominator ECU, Mag Heartbeat, ZL1 Fuel Pump & DSX Aux Pump, NW 103 TB, FIC 1650's, Alky Meth, Circle D 3600 Triple Disc, Kooks Headers, Viking Coil Overs & all the BMR Goodies in the rear, Zl1 3.23 Diff, DSS Axles, Gulfcoast Driveshaft, Hendrix Offset Diff Bushings, AFE Solid Subframe Bushings, 875HP/843TQ 5FDP
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:01 PM   #10
hunter1660

Drives: 2011ss/rs camaro
Makes 225 hp over stock test mule which only made 350hp ...that's monumental. Or fishy...or monumentally fishy
Old 03-03-2017, 08:04 PM   #11
Spec
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS LS3
Costa Mesa, eh... hmmm... so is this for a 5th gen or 6th gen?
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:50 PM   #12
8balldeluxe

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Victory Red
In for group buy
Speed Engineering Headers w/ Texas Speed HFC's ~ Flowmaster 2 1/2" cat back w/Flowmaster Super 10's ~ Cold Air Inductions Intake w/ Scoop and WW relocate ~ VMAX CNC Spiral PTB ~ Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/Hawk pads ~ ZL1 Spoiler ~ SCTX4 RDP Tuned
8balldeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 09:14 AM   #13
maddoggyusa

Drives: 2013 Camaro Dusk 2SS/6
my guess is this is their new design that is a lower profile... and lets you use the stock hood without any issues. It has similar packaging as the ZL1 engines and Edelbrock supercharger. I think performance is basically the same as their old style.

I think $1,000 off and pick any color would be a nice camaro5 deal if we get say 10+ orders. $600 option to pick a color besides black seems outrageous to me.

Like to see photos of one installed in a Gen5. Also, like to know if the GM strut brace can still be used with this design.
maddoggyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 03:09 PM   #14
Team STILLEN

Drives: Varies
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoggyusa View Post
my guess is this is their new design that is a lower profile... and lets you use the stock hood without any issues. It has similar packaging as the ZL1 engines and Edelbrock supercharger. I think performance is basically the same as their old style.

I think $1,000 off and pick any color would be a nice camaro5 deal if we get say 10+ orders. $600 option to pick a color besides black seems outrageous to me.

Like to see photos of one installed in a Gen5. Also, like to know if the GM strut brace can still be used with this design.
I can definitely see what I can do with a group order. How many are we talking so I have an idea to present and go to bat to get you guys the best deal and color you want.
Team STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote