The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > C7 Ordering, Pricing, Order Tracking Discussions

Old 10-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
TexanJedi066

Drives: 2012 Range Rover Evoque
Best Dealership to Order From

Hello, hows everyone doing? I know this might be a dumb question but I figured I'd give it a shot. I was curious to see if anyone knew of any dealers who are willing to negotiate or give a possible amount off of msrp? I know I've read online about someone who paid Invoice. I am located in Orlando FL but will order the car from anywhere if there is such a deal out there. Thanks so much!
TexanJedi066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:33 AM   #2
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Hello fellow Floridian! I'm good! lol

Not many, if any, are discounting C7's. It's even an effort to get them to waive their so-called dealer fees. If you're able to get a price break, you'll be lucky to get $500 off. There are a (rare) few who were able to get invoice or at least 1K off... but that's a slim chance for most of us. Supply vs demand is what rules plus the fact that the C7 is the hot ticket in town now!

Btw, one dealer I'm aware of that will shed a few hundred bucks off msrp is located in Montana... it'll wash out since I would have to drive or ship the car to FL.
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:50 AM   #3
SMYMK

Drives: '12 M37
I've been in contact with two Orlando area dealers. Both have a number of people on their allocation lists and at no point will they offer anything below MSRP. I guess we should take solace in the fact that they are not charging OVER MSPR like California and some other places.
SMYMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #4
Stingray7

Drives: Artic White, Z51 2014 Stingray
Tropical Chevrolet!! Miami, Florida amazing service talk to Robinson he has been there for 25 years, tell him luis rodriguez sent you, he will get the car before anyone can
Stingray7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:52 PM   #5
TexanJedi066

I am giving him a call immediately today! Thanks so much Luis! I hope he can make a great deal!
Old 10-14-2013, 04:39 PM   #6
TexanJedi066

Yup, that didn't work out at all.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #7
yxjackxh

Drives: corvette c6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMYMK View Post
I've been in contact with two Orlando area dealers. Both have a number of people on their allocation lists and at no point will they offer anything below MSRP. I guess we should take solace in the fact that they are not charging OVER MSPR like California and some other places.
Alot of dealerships in Southern California are charging over MSRP the last time I checked...
yxjackxh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #8
GreenC7Z-51

Drives: '04 C5 Z06 Le Mans, '14 C7 Z51
On this link you will find a list of cars already on order at Hendricks in Duluth GA.

http://blog.chevroletcorvetteusa.com/?cat=5

With Z51 held up, and Carbon Fiber Roof also this may be the best option to get a car in the next few months. Give Dan Houser a call if you would like to get your name on one of these. They will sell at MSRP + $69 DOC. Fee...
GreenC7Z-51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #9
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
No wonder there is a shortage of Z51's.... Hendricks hoarded them all!
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:16 PM   #10
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
Got $1,000 below MSRP - Had a second dealer offer $500 below MSRP - Live in the DC area with lots of dealers - Talked to about a dozen dealers from Baltimore to Richmond - This is a loaded Vert and I reasoned with the winning dealer that it would make more off my sale at a grand below MSRP than on selling a base C7 at MSRP as most dealers are - A smart dealer would accept this reasoning, which mine did

Last edited by Richardlord; 11-16-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:26 PM   #11
zimm888

Drives: 2014 Stingray Z51
For Canadian dealerships all I've heard is Wilson Niblette. Anyone else?
zimm888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #12
1stcorvette

Drives: None at present
Hey Richlord, what dealership was that? If you don't mind me asking?
1stcorvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #13
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stcorvette View Post
Hey Richlord, what dealership was that? If you don't mind me asking?
I would hate to have the world bombard my local dealer with like requests - This is in fairness to my local dealer of a dealership with 4 multiple Maryland locations - As I told you it has 4 locations you can figure out who it is, but you did not hear it from me - This is not a dealership wide policy of selling below MSRP - I first tried one of the other locations with no success, but this one was willing based on my $ order after reasoning with it, to which I keep adding, that now is up to $76,000 at MSRP - My cost shall be $75,000 - I got it in writing - Had to put down a $1,000 deposit - I am fairly certain it has no more allocation left for this first go round, but may put in an order for you for the future - It just let 3 coupes go out the door - My location had 4 C7s including 1 Vert (mine), but the other locations are larger, and got more allocation - The other $500 below MSRP offer was across the Potomac River at a dealership near Fredericksburg VA - You can probably figure that one out on your own - Can't say that either one would now offer the same deal - I expect if you use the same reasoning you can get a like deal from someone if you highly option your C7 - Just do you homework on how much more profit it shall make on your highly optioned order selling to you below MSRP rather than just selling a base C7 to someone else at MSRP given limited allocation - In more tangible terms, I got the C7 outdoor cover, C7 indoor cover, and C7 front end cover for free - I placed my order last July, have a 6 letter order number, and am at 1100 - Given I ordered a 7-speed Vert Z51, MSR, PE, 3LT, torch red, red interior, black wheels, red calipers, carbon hood stinger, carbon flash spoiler & mirrors, and with every other exterior and interior option other than the competition seats and auto trans, I may be waiting awhile, but for this Vette, I shall be very patient, but with growing anticipation

Last edited by Richardlord; 11-16-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #14
Bolt-onC6

Drives: 2017 Corvette
MacMulkin Chevrolet in New Hampshire is offering $2K off MSRP plus preferred customer if you have it.
Bolt-onC6 is offline   Reply With Quote