Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 10-14-2015, 03:36 PM   #15
MiniBig

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #398
[QUOTE=

Sorry for the rant I just hate corvette guys, mainly fat white dudes in there 50-70s.[/QUOTE]

Now I know.............I thought people were looking at my car, now I know they were looking at me wondering why is that fat white dude in his 50-70s driving that Camaro............damn
MiniBig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 02:58 PM   #16
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
Yeah, there should be no question who the winner would be there. I'm still amazed at the people that don't believe my Camaro was faster than the Z06, but what can you do. Just let him live in his own world, you know who made the kill.
I feel you on this. I smoked a new vette in my Camaro, the full on flew by me and I caught up to him and we did a pull. I was supercharged and cammed and left him in the dust he got so mad he caught back up to me flipped me off and exited. I tell people my Camaro was faster than my vette and people don't believe me. Price tag isn't everything. But im sure you love your new Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytown87 View Post
Ha! Good to know this is an actual thing then. Well if I get out of my Camaro and into the C6Z as I plan to next year, I will be sure to still acknowledge the Camaro drivers
Ehhh I feel like the new vettes are a lot different crowd than the older ones. There definitely is the vette stereotype guys but im in my 20s and drive a vette and I love seeing the Camaro guys. Hell I came from two Camaros. That's what took me so long to buy a vette I didn't want to change crowds because the vette crowd can be very dismissive of someone my age.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:13 AM   #17
ytown87

Drives: C6 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
I feel you on this. I smoked a new vette in my Camaro, the full on flew by me and I caught up to him and we did a pull. I was supercharged and cammed and left him in the dust he got so mad he caught back up to me flipped me off and exited. I tell people my Camaro was faster than my vette and people don't believe me. Price tag isn't everything. But im sure you love your new Z

Ehhh I feel like the new vettes are a lot different crowd than the older ones. There definitely is the vette stereotype guys but im in my 20s and drive a vette and I love seeing the Camaro guys. Hell I came from two Camaros. That's what took me so long to buy a vette I didn't want to change crowds because the vette crowd can be very dismissive of someone my age.
SoCal HT right?? That your Z06 with the gullwing doors? If so..yeah I got you on my IG. That car is hands down sick! I'm sure the Camaro was faster but that Vette tho! Did you sell the Camaro? Someone had it on their page a couple weeks ago as if they just got a new car and people all knew it was yours.
2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
ytown87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 10:18 AM   #18
Wilbur
SEO God

Drives: 2014 Z/28
You will be fine with 150 shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman123 View Post
At least you know what really happened lol.

By the way Are you running a 150 shot? I want to run some nitrous but I'm a bit scared to go that high.

I have been running a 175 shot on mine for 6 months now, with no issues.
Wilbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:49 PM   #19
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone580 View Post
And this is why I choose a ZL1 or the stingray. No Joke corvette owners are douches, they act like there driving a ferrari or lambo and there to good for anyone. I couldn't own a corvette and be a apart of that..

But your right I've never had a corvette even look at my car, a few days ago the thumbs up in his stingray and he just looked away, like wtf?

When I got my ZL1 I took it by my MMA studio to show everyone. I found out days later one of the students with a stingray made a remark to our master saying "his car is way better than mine". When that dick got his corvette I was nothing but nice and said how cool it was, I get my car and he doesn't even ask about it or go out to look at it, then says his car is better????

Sorry for the rant I just hate corvette guys, mainly fat white dudes in there 50-70s.
I drove a C7 Z51 and I actually drove a ZL-1 a few years ago. I actually liked driving the ZL-1 better and not because of the more comfortable stuff either because it fell just as stiff. I was surprised at how neutral the ZL-1 was.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:55 PM   #20
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbur View Post
I have been running a 175 shot on mine for 6 months now, with no issues.
755 rwhp - 742 lbs tq. God bless A. WOW.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote